Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
So I managed to get over the mountain on the east with a lucky terrain spawn of a floating island. Found an orb and this green tablet with lore on it that I got by slowly shooting open the bottom of a floating ice island from the peak of the mountain. Also bombed my way inside the temple and found three absurdly good wands at the top of it after I used a second bomb to open up the acid chamber they were all in and drain it out. Also there was a second orb on the top of the pyramid temple with another lore tablet next to it.

I'm sure there's stuff on the other side of the giant tree to the left, but it seems to be immune to fire and if you shoot out holes in the side to stand on to recover your levitation, it spawns in like six acid floating eye guys to murder you once you get high enough. I got over once, found an ice field, and then got murdered.

Cirina fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Sep 25, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

Vonnie posted:

Got a lucky spawn of a wand with Always Casts: Matter Eater, and slowly dug my way all the way back to the surface, got past the tree, and after a long winter wasteland there is a super deep lake that I should have just passed by but decided I was going to swim down because I had breathless, under the lake is a lava lake, and my game crashed because of all the water and lava physics.

I found a wickerman that you can set on fire on an island in the lake, and if you jump down the ravine in the frozen area you'll find a wooden bridge that you can then break to get to a zone called The Vault. It's filled with robots and gatling gun turrets, and various other enemies. I made the stupid mistake of actually using this earthquake wand I found there and got crushed to death though. (Found a wand that shot these black hole orbs that just outright erase -any- terrain they come in contact with. Even otherwise unbreakable terrain. The three guaranteed wands in the pyramid are absurd, the Blackhole wand had like 15 slots)

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

violent sex idiot posted:

hold s in a liquid

I saw people mention eating corpses earlier too, same way?

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
That map is super neat. Now I just need to survive long enough to actually check those places out.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
How do you fill up empty flasks?