Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless

Where as I have verily gone to the book store and purchased a Dikckens book*, I am writing this threade old-fashion wise to demonstrate knowledge

talk old style ITT if you are a intellectual

*blake House

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

"That is when Dr. Frankenstien saw the monstre of his own creation; it was an Mirror." -- the big twist ending to Frankstein (Goth literature)

FactsAreUseless

"The old maide dyd make ane fartte
Fhe waf a fatte faufy old tartte" - King Chaucer I of United England

Korean Boomhauer
ser cory resides inside this residence

FutonForensic

and so it was that I did accompany the man who had delivered my buffalo wings into the rear of his Kia Sorento, whereupon he produced two joints of intense fragrance and substance, and we did partake, and I did sputter terribly, for I had only partook of fainter joints of yore, and thereupon my companion did laugh, and call me a pussy, and in this I felt the shame of his words

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FutonForensic posted:

and so it was that I did accompany the man who had delivered my buffalo wings into the rear of his Kia Sorento, whereupon he produced two joints of intense fragrance and substance, and we did partake, and I did sputter terribly, for I had only partook of fainter joints of yore, and thereupon my companion did laugh, and call me a pussy, and in this I felt the shame of his words

Goons Are Gifts

FutonForensic posted:

nut

FutonForensic posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FutonForensic posted:

:five:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

why yes this jape amuses me verily, i shall quote it, yet add nothing, for the joke is of high caliber and my additions would only detract from the humour

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

xcheopis

My cat, with his catnip mouse:
And, behold! As a bolt of Thunder flung forth by the hand of an angry god, I sprang upon my prey! All manner of struggle did then ensue and the fight was mighty; hot and fierce. Verily, I did triumph and mine enemy was defeated most soundly. Triumphant, I raise my voice in praise to mine ancestors, for their gifts of stealth battle, and also thanks unto the heavens 'cause this poo poo is dank, yo.

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
Whann žatte beforen it wan a woolie sunnerę swylle ande loveliche be že toune
Dichte in darkness deep: yea in noghtie nicht cummen že fowle mickle foul yndeed and horrible:
Grosse že gose gouty žatte yclept "honk!" and "honk!" yclept he.

:goose:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bonaventure

by sebmojo

xcheopis posted:

My cat, with his catnip mouse:
And, behold! As a bolt of Thunder flung forth by the hand of an angry god, I sprang upon my prey! All manner of struggle did then ensue and the fight was mighty; hot and fierce. Verily, I did triumph and mine enemy was defeated most soundly. Triumphant, I raise my voice in praise to mine ancestors, for their gifts of stealth battle, and also thanks unto the heavens 'cause this poo poo is dank, yo.

http://roy25booth.blogspot.com/2006/07/oxford-don-curses-his-cat.html

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Verily I shall bring unto me and wholly within myself that which lies hidden and at the ready, waiting only to be set upon with flame. This thing which I have so carefully and with prudence and foresight prepared to be handled, by wrapping the rice paper wrapper around the ground up herbal matter in such a way that when said contrivance has been alit by flame and consequently puffed upon with pursed lip and concerted effort to produce copious clouds of fragrant fumes.

Yea, after in which said action has been completed the smoke that shall, when all of these conditions as described therein and my lungs are filled to capacity for as long as my will endures- I will begin to fall victim to my intentional intoxication, whereupon, and this is most important- I shall take it completely unto the head.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

cda

by Hand Knit

FactsAreUseless posted:

"That is when Dr. Frankenstien saw the monstre of his own creation; it was an Mirror." -- the big twist ending to Frankstein (Goth literature)

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You mock me now, but you'll rue the day...

FactsAreUseless

Ye Haunteing of Ye Hillen Howse by Shirleye Jack's-Sonne

FactsAreUseless

Now old books like these might seem pretty boring to you, but think about this: what if it was the selfie of Dorian Grey? I'd like you all to split into groups and discuss this. How would the book's themes change? Which would stay the same?

Korean Boomhauer
The Instagram of Anne Frank

Korean Boomhauer
Atlas v0v'd

Korean Boomhauer
the iliad and the super mario odyssey

FutonForensic

nut

FactsAreUseless posted:

Now old books like these might seem pretty boring to you, but think about this: what if it was the selfie of Dorian Grey? I'd like you all to split into groups and discuss this. How would the book's themes change? Which would stay the same?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Yo bro what u BYOBin lol FAU anyway wassup bro skee skee welcome to the B why oh B haha righteous word up aight c u late alligator *sunglasses*

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Sorry I'm too new fashioned for this thread

Bonaventure

by sebmojo
alack! i am by cvmme couerčd

----------------

Finger Prince

Jvft pofte

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
Ye Olde shitte

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

So mote it be

Korean Boomhauer
el burpe and fartte oragne

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

To the desk of one Mr. Haribo, Confectioner,

Sir, it was with singular delight that I discovered your "Haribo's Sugarless Gummed Bear Suppliments For Children And Gentlemen of Low Vigor." I am a gentleman of considerable size and I fear the consumption of sugars upsets the blood and causes fits upon my person. What providence, then, that a sweetmeat might be made sweet without the sweet, as it is. Well I tell you, sir, upon that regard, the sweetness is as it should be and you confectioner's arts are without equal. Such deliciousness did I discover in your tooth-some treat that in no long matter of minutes I confess that I did eat the entire five pounds of Gummed Bears. While delight sat upon my tongue, a small cry of distress did begin to utter from within my bowels. I fear to utter what next befell my digestive process. Suffice to say that mighty Krakatoa was but the thin mewl of a whelp compared to the eruptions and devastation that occurred in the most private of chambers. Alas at the depths of my despair I imagined that the villain satan himself was arriving on earth by means of laxative effect and I did fear for my mortal soul. I have en closed a list of properties lost in this event including clothing, bed-clothes, various linens, furniture, home repairs, and damages relating to the loss of my poor, elderly man-servant whose weakened heart could not stand the stain of hearing the unbearable utterings of my voice and also my bowel. I know you to be a gentleman and I pray that my requests should be honored.

Yours in humility,
President James Garfield

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a person in possession of whiskey, red vermouth, bitters, and a glass must not be in want of a Manhattan.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Sir, it was with singular delight that I discovered your "Haribo's Sugarless Gummed Bear Suppliments For Children And Gentlemen of Low Vigor." I am a gentleman of considerable size and I fear the consumption of sugars upsets the blood and causes fits upon my person. What providence, then, that a sweetmeat might be made sweet without the sweet, as it is. Well I tell you, sir, upon that regard, the sweetness is as it should be and you confectioner's arts are without equal. Such deliciousness did I discover in your tooth-some treat that in no long matter of minutes I confess that I did eat the entire five pounds of Gummed Bears. While delight sat upon my tongue, a small cry of distress did begin to utter from within my bowels. I fear to utter what next befell my digestive process. Suffice to say that mighty Krakatoa was but the thin mewl of a whelp compared to the eruptions and devastation that occurred in the most private of chambers. Alas at the depths of my despair I imagined that the villain satan himself was arriving on earth by means of laxative effect and I did fear for my mortal soul. I have en closed a list of properties lost in this event including clothing, bed-clothes, various linens, furniture, home repairs, and damages relating to the loss of my poor, elderly man-servant whose weakened heart could not stand the stain of hearing the unbearable utterings of my voice and also my bowel. I know you to be a gentleman and I pray that my requests should be honored.

Yours in humility,
President James Garfield

google THIS

Verily do I wish for a lady to court, that I might witness her pouring a cerulean liquid upon a rag every second fortnight.

FutonForensic

Yours in humility,
President James Garfield

FactsAreUseless

How careful was I, when I took my way,
Each trifle under truest bars to thrust,
That to my use it might unused stay
From hands of falsehood, in sure wards of trust!
But thou, to whom my jewels trifles are,
Gotta get in tune with Sailor Moon
Cause that cartoon has got the boom anime babes
That make me think the wrong thing
Thee have I not lock'd up in any chest,
Save where thou art not, though I feel thou art,
Within the gentle closure of my breast,
From whence at pleasure thou mayst come and part;
And even thence thou wilt be stol'n, I fear,
For truth proves thievish for a prize so dear.

FactsAreUseless

Yours in humility,
President James Garfield

FactsAreUseless

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN-PALM SLAM A BOOK OFF OF MY SHELF. IT'S MOBY DICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING ALL THE MOVES ALONGSIDE ITS HERO, ISHMAEl. SQUEEZE! SQUEEZE! SQUEEZE! ALL THE MORNING LONG; I SQUEEZED THAT SPERM TILL I MYSELF ALMOST MELTED INTO IT; I SQUEEZED THAT SPERM TILL A STRANGE SORT OF INSANITY CAME OVER ME; AND I FOUND MYSELF UNIWITTINGLY SQUEEZING MY CO-LABORERS' HANDS IN IT, MISTAKING THEIR HANDS FOR THE GENTLE GLOBULES. TWO HOURS PLUS WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING.

cda

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

Verily do I wish for a lady to court, that I might witness her pouring a cerulean liquid upon a rag every second fortnight.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

FactsAreUseless posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN-PALM SLAM A BOOK OFF OF MY SHELF. IT'S MOBY DICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING ALL THE MOVES ALONGSIDE ITS HERO, ISHMAEl. SQUEEZE! SQUEEZE! SQUEEZE! ALL THE MORNING LONG; I SQUEEZED THAT SPERM TILL I MYSELF ALMOST MELTED INTO IT; I SQUEEZED THAT SPERM TILL A STRANGE SORT OF INSANITY CAME OVER ME; AND I FOUND MYSELF UNIWITTINGLY SQUEEZING MY CO-LABORERS' HANDS IN IT, MISTAKING THEIR HANDS FOR THE GENTLE GLOBULES. TWO HOURS PLUS WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING.

----------------