Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Another week of pain. Of glory. Of death??

Packers lose, players die, Aaron cries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Eagles established the run, packers did not

Doug tried really hard to lose the game, but Pakcers wanted to lose more

Avante Maddox is actually mostly dead

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
packers defense bad, offense nowhere close to where you want it

all in all, aaron gets another year older

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Packers chose to lose when they could have easily won with the run so gently caress them. gently caress the Iggles even harder, hope the whole team is suspended for trash headhunting violent garbage.

2 hospitalized, one probably has to eat from a straw, both teams started it, gently caress NFL football for being racist and housing violent criminals, hail Curling.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Gatts posted:

hail Curling

Taking it to the house!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Oh and the Refs did a good job of ending the game and not calling DPI cause someone else would have probably been murdered for no reason. So they did everyone a favor and sent them home.

I support and approve.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Bookended by players getting carted off, and that will be a footnote for today :smith:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i couldn't see a drat thing tonight. let's all sign the petition to get them to use big lamps in the stadiums during night games so that you can see the players as well as the football and the "fence guys" who stand in between the players and kind of jumble eachother around. i don't know What the fence guys real name is called but they're all lined up in front of eachother. here's the petition.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I have strong opinions on what is and isnt PI, but I am also biased to if it helps my team or hurts a team I dont like.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Cavauro posted:

i couldn't see a drat thing tonight. let's all sign the petition to get them to use big lamps in the stadiums during night games so that you can see the players as well as the football and the "fence guys" who stand in between the players and kind of jumble eachother around. i don't know What the fence guys real name is called but they're all lined up in front of eachother. here's the petition.

make them use the glow in the dark nerf balls

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Gatts posted:

Oh and the Refs did a good job of ending the game and not calling DPI cause someone else would have probably been murdered for no reason. So they did everyone a favor and sent them home.

It was bang bang, and even as much as I wanted it, he may have gotten there a split second early, but was playing the ball so it was moot in my mind.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/FreeAaronJones/status/1177430234108502016?s=19

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
gently caress da Eagles

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

So far this year the Packers have scored 17 points in the 2nd half of games.

LaFleur might be a bit overmatched.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

OxySnake posted:

So far this year the Packers have scored 17 points in the 2nd half of games.

LaFleur might be a bit overmatched.

Halftime adjustments are for people who don't trust the gameplan they spent ALL week making

Imagine having a plan for like 6 days and wanting to throw it out because of 30 minutes lmao are you joking with me buddy

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

No idea why twice within the 5 they weren't running the ball

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1177387156261785600?s=19

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Also, sincere gently caress you to Barnett for deliberately headhunting Jamal Williams and somehow not getting ejected.

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe

Hot Diggity! posted:

Also, sincere gently caress you to Barnett for deliberately headhunting Jamal Williams and somehow not getting ejected.
:yeah:

pack gotta figure out how to... do things on offense. the scheme has been "Rodgers does miracles" since 2011 and it sure ain't gonna win em more than like 8 games

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/1177415694406828032?s=20

nice

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The hilarious thing is he's 100% wrong on the first four games as a whole.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when calling out Vontaze Burfict for his actions tonight please be careful to re-correct your phone's autocorrect of "Barnett." do not chastise innocent players

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Old takes exposed is dumb as hell imo

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

The chicken wings from Wings & Things were good. Pro tip: order from Postmates just before you leave the gym so that they arrive at your house just after you do.

Also, those injuries. :rip:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that was a different pic of chicken one minute ago when i looked at it and now it's that picture.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Eagles win and only two (three?) people almost died during it. that's a price I'll let others pay any day of the week and twice on Sunday

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Cavauro posted:

that was a different pic of chicken one minute ago when i looked at it and now it's that picture.

Get clucked son

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

iospace posted:

Bookended by players getting carted off, and that will be a footnote for today :smith:

Yeah

I mentioned this in the GDT but I'm finding it harder and harder to justify watching this sport. 2 guys hospitalized in one game. Every game I watch there's at least one guy writhing on the ground in agony.

Why am I watching this poo poo

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Somehow the worst new rule misses this, which it is designed to pick up

https://twitter.com/TexWestern/status/1177433717767360512?s=19

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

sponges posted:

habit

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

https://twitter.com/zachkruse2/status/1177436078770446336?s=19

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Imagine being poo poo at everything concerning your job after halftime and blaming it on someone else

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

sponges posted:

Because when the team we like does good, we get a rush of endorphins that we identify as "joy."

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

what a good ending to a football game

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
jesus christ the good news this week so far is that the two players that got carried out on stretchers have movement in all four extremities. a bar so low you wouldn't even trip over it. loving ugh.

LabyaMynora posted:

Because when the team we like does good, we get a rush of endorphins that we identify as "joy."

weed is cheaper (generally) and has a lower body count

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

sweet thursday posted:

Imagine being poo poo at everything concerning your job after halftime and blaming it on someone else

They should have ran the ball more, but that was clear PI on the pick and on MVS after the half when he challenged

Edit: like c'mon

https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/1177408807179304960?s=19

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

there was clear PI on Jeffrey earlier in the 4th that didn't get called but nobody's pissing and moaning about it (because the Eagles won heh heh suckers)

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

scuz posted:

weed is cheaper (generally) and has a lower body count

how is weed cheaper than network television

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Packers fans complaining about refs. I have now indeed seen everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Hot Diggity! posted:

They should have ran the ball more, but that was clear PI on the pick and on MVS after the half when he challenged

Edit: like c'mon

https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/1177408807179304960?s=19

Both teams tend to get hosed equally by the refs when all is said and done. I like to call the refs Zebras on account of their clothing.