Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

sponges posted:

Why am I watching this poo poo

Because when the team we like does good, we get a rush of endorphins that we identify as "joy."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

When did Dak become bad? Didn't get play in some playoff games the last few years?

Sorry, I really don't pay attention to the Cowboys, 'cuz gently caress the Cowboys.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Barudak posted:

Do i have to start Kirk Cousins or is it just he has to be like, around

Whether or not you play him, you'd still have to pay him. Basically buying picks for whatever's left of his $84 million guarantee.

There's certainly some teams who would eat that, I think.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Kalli posted:

Yeah, he needs to hurry back because Mr. Steal your job is taking his

It's the Bears, they're going to keep starting Mitch no matter what while the fanbase goes insane screaming at them to start Chase instead.

Time is a flat circle.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Oh look, Chase Daniel is a free agent after this season.

Bears are going to let him walk while the fanbase froths. I'm lovin' it.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Stafford's good, he just has never been on a team that was able to put it all together at once. I say this as a Packers fan.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Leon Einstein posted:

When was Rivers ever successful?

He's won playoff games.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Are there any QBs who have won 2 Super Bowls who are not in the Hall of Fame?

Pretty sure Eli would be first ballot just on the strength of beating the 18-1 Patriots, but the second Super Bowl really cements it.

Ben might not get in, because I have a feeling that as soon as he's no longer under the Steelers umbrella of protection, he's going to get his dumb rear end thrown in prison. If he can stay clean for 5 years, yeah, he's first ballot.

Rivers is not first ballot, but he'll get there eventually, probably with some fan/nerd campaign full of neckbeards who are like, "Well, actually PHILIP RIVERS had BLAH BLAH stat line and DID SOME THING hurr durr hurr durr durr, etc."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Eli's in on the first ballot just because the NFL will have a boner for bringing back Peyton for the night and the ~*storyline*~ of "oh boy, THE MANNING BROTHERS, SQUEEEEEEE!!!"

Rod Hoofhearted fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Oct 2, 2019