Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I have strong opinions on what is and isnt PI, but I am also biased to if it helps my team or hurts a team I dont like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

So far this year the Packers have scored 17 points in the 2nd half of games.

LaFleur might be a bit overmatched.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Packers fans complaining about refs. I have now indeed seen everything.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

I look forward to next year when they try to clarify what PI is, make it even more obtuse, then 2 years from now remove replay and go back to the old definition.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Its incredible how good the Vikings are at home and how bad they are away.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Shindragon posted:

god gently caress off, already with the undergdog bullshit.

Someone in Boston with an inferiority complex?

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

wandler20 posted:

Sam Bradford - $130m
Jamarcus Russell - $39m
Ryan Leaf - $13m
Ryan Fitzpatrick - $63.5m
Matt Flynn - $19m

Sam Bradford is the obvious answer, but props to Matt Flynn for making 19 million with his entire career accomplishments being "Beating Brian Brohm for no. 2 in GB" and "Throwing 6 TDs vs the Lions in a week 17 game."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Staff's had ups and downs, but I'd argue that in sum total he's been more than worth what the Lions have paid him. He's started every game since the beginning of the 2011 season (Good for 6th most consecutive starts of all active players), and has been a driving force behind what little success the Lions have had since he was drafted. He's not the best QB, but he's been consistently been in the top half of the league, is often top ten, and just two days ago nearly managed to outduel Pat Mahomes (And statistically had the better game). He's a good player and a great foundation to build a team around—and if anything, it's the fault of the Lions organization for failing to do so for so many years.

:hmmyes:

I will say I love Matthew Stafford but he hasbt had a running game or a defense in almost all the years hes been in DET.