Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

The chicken wings from Wings & Things were good. Pro tip: order from Postmates just before you leave the gym so that they arrive at your house just after you do.

Also, those injuries. :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Skip the Sky Judge & go straight to the Sky Marshal.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Make it 20 yards then. That's like 2 1st downs. One yard line if in the red zone.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The Lions defense & special teams are pretty good.

Looking forward to them frustrating Aaron Rodgers.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
If the Lions were just a little more competent in their front office they'd be strong contenders every year.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
If there's one thing Stanford has as a weakness is that he can be a little bit of a gunslinger & try to force passes. He'll also stare down receivers sometimes.

When Jim Bob Cooter got him doing short routes he got better.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

There's a steakhouse near my place that has 40oz steaks. If I didn't fill myself with all the accrutoments I would easily be able to polish one of those off.

Reid likely has a 40oz steak, all the sides, and washes it down with a 40 to keep the theme.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Sometimes you gotta see how much food you can eat in one sitting.

Back in high school I was able to finish a large Pizza Hut Super Supreme pan pizza by myself. Now that I'm older I know that is a bad idea.

gotta go medium & diversify with chicken wings

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Rivers also has the advantage of going to the playoffs more often than Stafford & in general has a front office that isn't run by Matt Mullen or his protégés.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Never. In fact kicking Jerruh out while he's still alive is a pro move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
You can bet Wilfork's induction to the HoF will have the Butt Fumble on the sizzle reel.