Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Bookended by players getting carted off, and that will be a footnote for today :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Gatts posted:

Oh and the Refs did a good job of ending the game and not calling DPI cause someone else would have probably been murdered for no reason. So they did everyone a favor and sent them home.

It was bang bang, and even as much as I wanted it, he may have gotten there a split second early, but was playing the ball so it was moot in my mind.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The hilarious thing is he's 100% wrong on the first four games as a whole.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

What the poo poo

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

The NFL should use the college targeting rules, but that'll never happen

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

FizFashizzle posted:

they should get rid of instant replay and let the cards fall where they may

I agree, that scoop and score should have stood

yes, Wentz was clearly down, and I do feel the refs made the right call to let the play continue and reverse it when they can get a better angle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

FizFashizzle posted:

Art Monk close thread ban OP don't @ me

I'm @ing you right now