Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Another week of pain. Of glory. Of death??

Packers lose, players die, Aaron cries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Gatts posted:

hail Curling

Taking it to the house!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

OxySnake posted:

So far this year the Packers have scored 17 points in the 2nd half of games.

LaFleur might be a bit overmatched.

Halftime adjustments are for people who don't trust the gameplan they spent ALL week making

Imagine having a plan for like 6 days and wanting to throw it out because of 30 minutes lmao are you joking with me buddy

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Cavauro posted:

that was a different pic of chicken one minute ago when i looked at it and now it's that picture.

Get clucked son

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Imagine being poo poo at everything concerning your job after halftime and blaming it on someone else

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Hot Diggity! posted:

They should have ran the ball more, but that was clear PI on the pick and on MVS after the half when he challenged

Edit: like c'mon

https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/1177408807179304960?s=19

Both teams tend to get hosed equally by the refs when all is said and done. I like to call the refs Zebras on account of their clothing.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Curling is hardcore. Just ask these Olympic gold medalists
https://calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/drunk-curlers-kicked-out-of-red-deer-tournament-were-breaking-brooms-and-swearing-says-organizer

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

RIP to ravens dead season

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

gently caress Cousins

(I hope I didnt get any southern goons excited)

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Kalli posted:

Yeah, seriously.

Also, man is passer rating a great stat:

Kirk cousins Anal-ytics as in poop from an anus

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Teddy Bridgewater: one year $7.25 million fully guaranteed

Kirk Cousins: a $3 million signing bonus and annual workout bonuses of $500,000. His base salary in 2018 will be $22.5 million, followed by $27.5 million in 2019 and then $29.5 million in 2020 fully guaranteed

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I'm not saying Teddy is a golden god but I don't think wet diarrhea noodle Cousins is worth basically 4 Bridgewaters. I'd take you, yes you, the goon reading this, over Kissing Cousins

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The Hall of Everyone

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Play posted:

not sure there's any more boring conversation than this one. sorry guys i call like i see em

Would u say it belongs in the hall of lame

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Time keeps on slippin slippin into the futurr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

500 replies good work everyone. Onward and upward! (except the bengals)