Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

LabyaMynora posted:

Because when the team we like does good, we get a rush of endorphins that we identify as "joy."

see, when you basically like every team you're really maximizing the good feels

I completely forgot there was a game last night and missed this one, that's gross and exactly the kind of thing lowering the helmet was made to stop. Should've been penalty and ejection, I hope there at least was a penalty?

Clearly helmet to helmet. I see almost no shoulder involved there, although a smart person would also ask even if it was the shoulder, would that really make it any better? Jones is wrapped up, which is what really makes this hit unnecessary and unconscionable.

Kalli posted:

I absolutely hate when the achievements by incredible world class talents fail due to the incompetence of some middle aged shlubs, so replay is good.

But the PI review is bad because it's just coaches fishing for D/OPI calls, it should be taken out of their hands and assigned to replay officials who apply a "you're loving blind" standard who call down and have blatant PI overturned.

The problem is that PI is relatively poorly defined, as in how much they'll let you get away with and what they won't. DBs have a right to try and hinder the receiver to some extent, but certain things are against the rules, but it's really quite murky when it comes to enforcement. Just like that call which is about the clearest example of DPI you could get, with a hand wrapped in jersey and then a jump and a head butt basically all before the ball arrives

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

not sure there's any more boring conversation than this one. sorry guys i call like i see em

Play
Apr 25, 2006

sweet thursday posted:

Would u say it belongs in the hall of lame

ill leave the zingers to you

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Crosby had the bitchiest look ever on his face when he had to stop that return against the Eagles lol. He was fuckin peeved