Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many during the game?
This poll is closed.
Zero, some in the parking lots 2 5.00%
One heroic soldier 10 25.00%
Many and/or streaker and/or fan on field in full gimp / furry outfit 6 15.00%
Every arm a bow, every hole a quiver. 22 55.00%
Total: 40 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's Patriots @ Bills week and that means it's time for the rootinest tootinest fanbase to get all wildin' up and sneak in some funtime toys for the big game

https://i.imgur.com/DdelCob.mp4

Please keep your eyes peeled for as many Bills related phallic objects snuck into the stadium somehow???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bill belichick and tom brady have entered the stadium

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

I bet Goodell has everyone on some sort of infrared secret cam where he can see exactly whos got a dildo on them now

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

drat, I was hoping someone was selling a dildo watch that you can wear on your wrist and tell time with.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/jeffphowe/status/1177574256047284225?s=20

"some fan" is the most optimistic statement I've ever heard.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
“If”.

This is the 3-0 Patriots against the 3-0 Bills for the AFC East on the line. I’ll be shocked if the field isn’t raining dildos as the Bills Mafia channels their gently caress energy to will Josh Allen to a 69% completion.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Mega64 posted:

“If”.

This is the 3-0 Patriots against the 3-0 Bills for the AFC East on the line. I’ll be shocked if the field isn’t raining dildos as the Bills Mafia channels their gently caress energy to will Josh Allen to a 69% completion.

69% completion, 420 yards, Internet explodes.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

fartknocker posted:

69% completion, 420 yards, Internet explodes.

6.9 average yards per run

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

people having 69 sex with each other

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Cavauro posted:

Sinful

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

When a dildo is on the field do the Patriots get a penalty for having 12 players

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

New rules

1: when a dildo is on the field, play stops and the ball is replaced with the dildo.

2: in addition to getting the dildo into the end zone for a touchdown, the dildo must also be carried in the "end zone" for the score to count.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Quiet Feet posted:

New rules

1: when a dildo is on the field, play stops and the ball is replaced with the dildo.

2: in addition to getting the dildo into the end zone for a touchdown, the dildo must also be carried in the "end zone" for the score to count.

Only tight ends are allowed to touch the dildo

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I assume the center has to also snap the dildo? That's an important detail I wanted to confirm

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

vyst posted:

I assume the center has to also snap the dildo? That's an important detail I wanted to confirm

the center shoots it out by clenching his cheeks

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
instead of trainers shooting gatorade in your mouth they're all squeezing lube everywhere

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Voted 1 , no Goku

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Raku posted:

instead of trainers shooting gatorade in your mouth they're all squeezing lube everywhere

Replace the Gatorade bottles with dildo water bottles.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

seiferguy posted:

Replace the Gatorade bottles with dildo water bottles.

adjust the field so it's the 0 yard line in the middle and 69 at both endzones

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
Man, the NFL turned into a hardcore sex league so gradually, I didn't even notice.

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

Here is a video where you can watch dildos be made: https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/sex-toys-dildo-factory-video

If it’s not clear that this is not work safe, it is you who are the dildo.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Cavauro posted:

In the stands? Or on a broken table at the tailgate?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bob Socko posted:

Here is a video where you can watch dildos be made: https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/sex-toys-dildo-factory-video

If it’s not clear that this is not work safe, it is you who are the dildo.

drat, I watched this and was just fired from my job at the dildo factory. :(

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
OP, might I suggest that you turn off your monitor?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Security may be checking for dildos, so I propose a solution.

During pre-game a trebuchet is constructed in the parking lot, and payloads of dildos prepared to be launched over the walls onto the playing field.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

CannonFodder posted:

Security may be checking for dildos, so I propose a solution.

During pre-game a trebuchet is constructed in the parking lot, and payloads of dildos prepared to be launched over the walls onto the playing field.
That's pretty complicated. You know we're all born with a gaping anus right?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
why not just put the dildo up your rear end and take it out of your rear end and throw it on the field

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Finger Prince posted:

In the stands? Or on a broken table at the tailgate?

In the thread.

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

Security is gonna be making everyone do jumping jacks before they let them into the stadium.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Kalli posted:

https://twitter.com/jeffphowe/status/1177574256047284225?s=20

"some fan" is the most optimistic statement I've ever heard.

quote:

Of all the ways Buffalo gets ridiculed, a nationally-televised dildo injury would zip straight to the top.

“What if Josh Allen is running, steps on it and tears his ACL?” Wheat asked. “What are the ramifications? What if Tom Brady got injured?

As if a Tom Brady dildo injury wouldn't immediately become the #1 moment in Buffalo sports history

(Also it's incredible that a Bills exec is on the record considering the possibility of his team's QB suffering a sex toy-related ACL tear)

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Somebody replace the stick in that exec's rear end with a dildo.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Tom Brady Dildo Injury is an S-tier username.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

xbilkis posted:

As if a Tom Brady dildo injury wouldn't immediately become the #1 moment in Buffalo sports history

Stop stealing my fanfic ideas.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Now wait, do you throw a dildo with your own team's logo on it, or do you throw a dildo with your opponent's logo? What is the proper dildo throwing etiquette?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Silly Burrito posted:

Now wait, do you throw a dildo with your own team's logo on it, or do you throw a dildo with your opponent's logo? What is the proper dildo throwing etiquette?

All dildos should be labeled "Goodell".

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Cheater Watch 2019

https://twitter.com/thadbrown7/status/1178348623672860672

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Chichevache posted:

All dildos should be labeled "Goodilz".

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009