Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://awful.fyi/

will add more pages... some time.

BurgerQuest fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Oct 2, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Huh very interesting stuff op, furthermore,

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Lowtax has such a long column it might need some titanium plates for support.

e: Also how did you pick the people for those stats anyway. Most of those are long gone, and some are mods, some are admins, huh? Also calling bullshit on the radium ban column. There's no way autobans are less than like 50% of all bans on the site.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Those are stats

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yea ok I had some issues so here are the stats for the 190k+ bans

Radium - to be excluded - 5310 permabans

Top 40 sorted by bans since um, around 2005 according to what's on the lepers colony

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
top 40 spenders

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

130 dollars :cripes:

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

BurgerQuest posted:

top 40 spenders

This is the content I crave

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I could have used that money to buy Astral Chain and Dragon Quest 11 :cripes:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Aside from the initial purchase ive literally never spent a single dollar on this site lmfao thank you to my friends for supporting my incredibly stupid antics through all these years :cheers:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
(Also would like to apologize for wasting so many of their certs on bullshit)

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

BurgerQuest posted:

Yea ok I had some issues so here are the stats for the 190k+ bans

Radium - to be excluded - 5310 permabans

Top 40 sorted by bans since um, around 2005 according to what's on the lepers colony

edit:thought i was in cspam

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Plutonis posted:

I could have used that money to buy Astral Chain and Dragon Quest 11 :cripes:

double shame

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

curious about that spike in bans in 2007

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Nice unlabeled axes

Brosnan
Nov 13, 2004

Pwning the incels with my waifu fg character. Get trolled :twisted:
Lipstick Apathy

BurgerQuest posted:

top 40 spenders

I'm actually surprised these numbers don't skew even higher. I know $300 is a lot to spend on an internet forum, but there have been a lot of emotionally unhealthy people around over the years whom you'd think would be dumping a shitload of money on getting banned for gimmicks or meltdowns or whatever.

Pancakes
May 21, 2001

Crypto-Rump Roast

BurgerQuest posted:

top 40 spenders*

*Not including people who get guilt tripped into donating directly.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Brosnan posted:

I'm actually surprised these numbers don't skew even higher. I know $300 is a lot to spend on an internet forum, but there have been a lot of emotionally unhealthy people around over the years whom you'd think would be dumping a shitload of money on getting banned for gimmicks or meltdowns or whatever.

Theres people who buy new accounts. Like kyoon or that one guy who tries to advertise his yt channel. Raspy is in there twice lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Aside from the initial purchase ive literally never spent a single dollar on this site lmfao thank you to my friends for supporting my incredibly stupid antics through all these years :cheers:

I mean to get that money in Arg. Pesos you'd have to sell your house so it's an easy assumption to make.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
It seems like that spender chart is only on money made from the account being bought back after bans. I don't think it calculates for things like platinum upgrades, archives access, and custom avatars.

Is there a way to make a list with the above information/purchases accounted for on single accounts? I also wonder how it would look with things like gurf or dare, or even Matt Damon buying dozens of accounts and getting each of them banned in an hour.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

These are some top quality names on that list. Thank you for your service, friends.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Not in it. Voting 1.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Looks like I need to step up my game.

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
IIRC Vilepilot and his complete insanity bought a whole lot of different accounts in addition to the main one on that list as well, so he might be one of the biggest spenders overall.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

What happened in 07 that spiked bannings?

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

tao of lmao posted:

What happened in 07 that spiked bannings?

McCain toxxes comes to mind, but I'm not sure if that's large enough to account for all of the spike.

e: Wait that was 08, I'm an idiot.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
All this data on bannings and yet no one has any data on registrations. I like to look at the positives

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Nurge posted:

IIRC Vilepilot and his complete insanity bought a whole lot of different accounts in addition to the main one on that list as well, so he might be one of the biggest spenders overall.

I'd love to know how much dare has spent

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

ArfJason posted:

Flexing that you're too poor to spend more than $10.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

rear end posted:

Flexing that you're too poor to spend more than $10.

He's actually flexing that people like him so much they'll pay to keep him around, it's a pretty awesome perk tbh. But stay mad, stupid rear end in a top hat GBS guy.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He's actually flexing that people like him so much they'll pay to keep him around, it's a pretty awesome perk tbh. But stay mad, stupid rear end in a top hat GBS guy.

Not really mad nor do I have anything against the guy but lol.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Who What Now posted:

Nice unlabeled axes

Lol is that saying I’ve banned less than 5 users, and probed less than 40. These numbers don’t add up. I callbullshit.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?
I'm too poor to spend more than $10. When I registered you could get an SA account for freeeeee

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

rear end posted:

Not really mad nor do I have anything against the guy but lol.
I have rarely seen someone as self-owned as a poster saying "listen pal, you may have friends but I have more money than you."

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Self-owning is just what rear end, underage anime girl enthusiast, likes to do.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
Have any 11 year probations ended naturally?

Also can we get a list of the most probated goons?

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

thank you op this is super neat especially going back before my time.

for 2007 bans two possibly flawed guesses: lowtax was most active for some reason orrr duke nukem forever insanity posting style?? but the trailer released at near the end of the year. i wont be attempting to present any evidence for these guesses.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Which year was fragmasters year? 2010?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
A quick look at the leper's colony around in the 3300's tells a lot of the 07 bans were helldump poo poo. And maybe Your Console Sucks posts.