Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
It's interesting how that list contains four of the all-time greatest posters and then lots of the worst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Here's another one: # of threads goldmined per year?

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

Is it possible to see how much overlap there is in posters between the two CPU threads? Maybe over the last year or two since the intel one at least has been around for a while.

poemdexter
Feb 18, 2005

Hooray Indie Games!

College Slice
The only stat I care about is how much money Dr. Eldarion has made from amazon affiliate links in Coupons & Deals.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

poemdexter posted:

The only stat I care about is how much money Dr. Eldarion has made from amazon affiliate links in Coupons & Deals.

:10bux:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

exmarx posted:

do the traffic graphs still work? and could you please post any interesting ones, if they do?

bump

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Another $500 or so and it'll be below where it was in early '19

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
The yikeseroo has slowed from easily hitting a thousand, but fastest threads to one or five hundred pages would be neat

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

That thread was moving a little too fast for my liking, every time I felt I was ready to post an epic 'Blowtax sucks lol' it was instead talking about Pick or his house or some other dumb thing

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

good stats, good post.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

cda posted:

I wonder how many moderators and administrators there have been in the history of Something Awful, how long the average tenure is etc. IKs not included.

Which forum has had the most mods per year of existence (my guess is D&D)? Which have had the least?

Pragmatica posted:

Sounds like an interesting stats project.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

there's 593 people listed there

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Great stat

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Schweinhund posted:

there's 593 people listed there

That includes IKs for sure.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

stats goons

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

who in the world got probated by the LAN ADMIN??????

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

People get really weird in LAN every 5 years or so

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I’m not on that list- voted 1

Freakazoid_
Jul 5, 2013

Buglord

JOHN CENA posted:

who in the world got probated by the LAN ADMIN??????

caught a motherfucker who brought their aimbot to the CS tourney

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Is this lull during the handover of the forums the longest point without a ban in forums history? It's been like two weeks or something

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Spaced God posted:

Is this lull during the handover of the forums the longest point without a ban in forums history? It's been like two weeks or something

You're asking too many questions

That's a ban

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Spaced God posted:

Lowtax got banned today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
Very good thread, now going to the Goodmine. Thanks stats goons.