Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EorayMel posted:

The fabled 100,000 hour probation survivor...sort've.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat could you find the one time "loses" was used outside of the phrase User loses posting privileges

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Inktomi Slurp ftw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Goons Are Great posted:

I honestly didn't even know they existed until this thread, it's such an elegant time. More than the usual not noticeable 6er while you're sleeping, low enough to not really count as anything worse than the regular 6er. Also, a quite perfect sleep + get sober again time for drunk posters.

We should use these more often.

It's probably been mentioned but anything bigger than 6 isn't approved by the person who submits it so it's pretty much never worth it to probe for 12, if you're gonna be waiting for approval may as well do a day or 3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like that "job" appeared almost as much as "toxx"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

R. Guyovich posted:

if you correct for time served it would most likely be people like invictahog or dr. eldarion who've modded low-traffic low-drama forums for years and probably have probe counts in the 20s

Makes you wonder what they're hiding

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lawson posted:

Dear god I'm bored.

I better not taste from the sweet sweet candy that's the full data set.

What is this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

People should stop posting about Trump so much IMO.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Athanatos posted:

2. The Hell Circus › Your family reunion

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I thought the Hillary toxxes didn't happen? Or there was some other drama around it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ZentraediElite posted:

Not sure if you’ve done something like this, or really how to explain it.

What are the biggest, most popular threads, as measured by the number of unique posters?

Similarly, what are the longest threads with the fewest unique posters?

Are there any really long running threads with like 10 people posting in them?

Not sure if it stacks up but the PHIZ movie thread is coming up on 12 years old and theres like 8 people who post there.