Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
why isn't ralp in there, i think he banned some people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
someone give this guy access to the modqueue so he can pull stats from there

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

BurgerQuest posted:

i hosed up the first 2 graphs stop looking at them

ok but what abotu cowcaster and nyc_tattoo

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

FactsAreUseless posted:

"permabanned insane"

Prodigy - Firestarter

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

BurgerQuest posted:

Just going to post again for the day crew before I go to bed...

http://awful.fyi

Mod probe hours stats just for now, will generate more datasets to add pages for as time permits and add an index page or something.

It's all client side via JavaScript so feel free to dump the source/tables and do more useful things with it if you like.

this owns

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Chokes McGee posted:

Buddy, they don’t even let me gently caress the stats

I understand this reference

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
Smilie Usage Stats Please

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
i look at a lot of those smilies and i think gently caress them, they suck, i bet nobody ever uses them. But you know what? maybe I'm wrong.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Tetramin posted:

I made this post before I saw people had their pitchforks out, i really just want to know what his fav smilies are because he wields them like a pro.

If it could be done by user that would definitely be really interesting and you are right, he is a master.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
For instance i would like to know who uses some of my favorite smilies the most, because maybe we would be posting friend. My favorite smilies are:

:witch: :evilbuddy: :D

my least favorite is:

:arnie:

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Iamgoofball posted:

as other posters have mentioned, smilie usage would be pretty Kickin' Rad

Yeah this.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
It's interesting how that list contains four of the all-time greatest posters and then lots of the worst.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

cda posted:

I wonder how many moderators and administrators there have been in the history of Something Awful, how long the average tenure is etc. IKs not included.

Which forum has had the most mods per year of existence (my guess is D&D)? Which have had the least?

Pragmatica posted:

Sounds like an interesting stats project.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Schweinhund posted:

there's 593 people listed there

That includes IKs for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
Very good thread, now going to the Goodmine. Thanks stats goons.