Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

thank you op this is super neat especially going back before my time.

for 2007 bans two possibly flawed guesses: lowtax was most active for some reason orrr duke nukem forever insanity posting style?? but the trailer released at near the end of the year. i wont be attempting to present any evidence for these guesses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

EorayMel posted:

A quick look at the leper's colony around in the 3300's tells a lot of the 07 bans were helldump poo poo. And maybe Your Console Sucks posts.

interesting! mentioning it can anybody tell me how to find ycs in archives? :ohdear:

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

EorayMel posted:

Here's a link to the subforum itself: https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=186

If you actually wanna read any of it, you need the archives upgrade to go back to 2007-2011.

much thanks!