Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Docahedron posted:

Thank you for a readable thread in qcs, BurgerQuest.

To that end, is it possible that we could get stats of bans and probes approved compared to how long each mod/admin served?

Unfortunately I don't know how you can get a concrete start and end date for each. Maybe just admins?

Can I get my number of bans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

BurgerQuest posted:

The year is 2025. Posting is only motivated by the desire to increase the size of various words appearing on the SomethingAwful BI dashboard. It is the most peaceful time in SA history.

I see a lot of documents about PowerBI at work and it always looks like a superhero name but idk what sort of abilities they would have

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Dead gay forums

Current registered users 203,420
New users since 13 June 2018: 3,420
Average new users per day: ~5

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Paladinus posted:

Does it count only actual new users or also reregs after a ban?

I've wondered that, I presume it counts reregs since otherwise that's high.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Dustcat posted:

i would hazard a guess that the "new regs" number is just new accounts

a majority of those would probably be alts for current users

but reregs seems like they'd be counted differently since they're handled differently by the purchase system

i've asked jeffrey. We ban a lot less than five people a day anyway, toxx waves aside.

e: yep, new regs only. 5 a day, 150 a month, 1800 a year.

sebmojo fucked around with this message at 12:19 on May 2, 2020