Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

rear end posted:

Not really mad nor do I have anything against the guy but lol.
I have rarely seen someone as self-owned as a poster saying "listen pal, you may have friends but I have more money than you."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

who the hell is Kingsbury2?

edit: oh, it's vilepilot - I guess he is first and second in getting banned
I'm still unclear on who vilepilot is

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

BurgerQuest posted:

here is another version in 3000x2000 for printing and framing

thanks FactsAreUseless for these kind words
It's like magnetic fridge poetry. I can't decide if I like "permabanned insane" or "just get bad like QCS poo poo time" best.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

cda posted:

Prodigy - Firestarter

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Iks can give any punishment including permas but like every mod require admin approval. I think the only difference is we cant see the mod forum )very confidential; Big secrets!!)
Originally the idea was that admins wouldn't approve any IK probations over a 6 but that turned out to be inconvenient and not that helpful.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I enjoy seeing that I have the second-most probated hours but a tiny fraction of other people's probations in terms of numbers. I must have handed out a couple 100ks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Every week is Trolling Week on these, the most troll-free forums on the internet.