Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

These are some top quality names on that list. Thank you for your service, friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

BurgerQuest posted:

here is another version in 3000x2000 for printing and framing

thanks FactsAreUseless for these kind words

Finally something I can put up at the office without having my goon boss yell at me.
Thank you op, this thread rocks.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

It's pretty much full of threads that make fun of IKs and how we can't see the mod forum, as far as I heard. :smith:

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

heeheex2 posted:

drat i want a 12 hour

I honestly didn't even know they existed until this thread, it's such an elegant time. More than the usual not noticeable 6er while you're sleeping, low enough to not really count as anything worse than the regular 6er. Also, a quite perfect sleep + get sober again time for drunk posters.

We should use these more often.

Goons Are Gifts
Jan 1, 1970

In Training posted:

It's probably been mentioned but anything bigger than 6 isn't approved by the person who submits it so it's pretty much never worth it to probe for 12, if you're gonna be waiting for approval may as well do a day or 3

Ya I know, that makes the concept a bit redundant. I'd say open up 12ers for auto approval by mods or even IKs as well, but that might turn out to be a terrible idea, so 6ers it'll be.