Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Kinda puzzled how sigtrap features so much. He was the moderator of AI and not an Admin as far as I know...?

Plus AI is kinda not that much of a high maintenance area for posters.... unlike our cars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

BurgerQuest posted:

kicking it up a notch, how many hours have they actually handed out this year? sorry burt, you ain't even close.

No one in AI has even been sixxed this year??? Ummm.... wow

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Dip Viscous posted:

A lot of TFR threads got rebooted earlier this year, and the old versions of some of those threads are probably up there. I don't think TFR has ever had a huge population but some of those threads got started in like 2005.

AI has got some old old active threads as they have never been rebooted. Marquee specific ones tend have been around for 10 years plus now.

What are the oldest still active threads on the forums, say the top 30? Active to me would mean the last post was less than 30 days ago? That possible to do a query for?

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Ironic War Criminal is even more impressive

quote:

Posted by Scirocco Griffon on May 6, 2013

Ironic War Criminal has been permabanned 85 times so far. It's highly likely that number will reach 100 before the end of 2013.

Just think about that for a moment.