Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I got a retro style. I hang glide and I need pro shots taken. Period; end of sentence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Chrpno posted:

well take your rockabilly skydiving rear end off a cliff

How 'bout I go and crack my whip up in 'eeeeEERrrRRrr

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Are you gonna stand by your remarks when I call back at that hour...or is this just a big hoe-axe up 'eeEERrrR?

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

I don't really like the ones where he's essentially threatening people or creeping them out. To me the best ones are where he is just outright bewildering people or really getting them in on a long game like when he tells the kid he's going to have a video game tournament and the kid starts talking about how he can pwn n00bs

Same. I listened to that LPC radio stream once and some bits came across to me as really skeevy and he sounded like a legit creep and then I turned it off.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Our etchings are readable, scannable, and retro-dimensional in nature. We don't want to be behind the eight ball without the apparatus because we can't transmit the syntax.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I've got a retro style, I hang glide and I need pro shots taken. End of sentence.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

There's no Mammoth Court in Monrovia. :smug:

Also Retro Hang Glider is my favorite LPC call so I got curious and...

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Mar 7, 2024

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

It's for the community betterment. Can't you ssEEEeeeeeeeeeeee

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

My name is Wayne...Frisby. I got yer number from the gal over at Shelmerdean's Shrubbery Center. I'm trying to get some cactuses up 'n running here.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I got a squid on my side. :smug:

I got more than a squid on my side. :clint:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Sir, nimbo stratus is a type of cloud. There is no such thing made by Tandy with that name.

Malcolm Excellent posted:

The call where he calls a florist about getting his floors done is so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=222PionAMuM&t=390s

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Mar 21, 2024

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Could you tell me what number I'm calling from?

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I think we are all in the same train of LPC videos on Youtube.

Have you ever seen me act buckwild, drool, and hogwild in an elevator?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Would it use its dipper to gape its gizzard?