Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Casimir Radon posted:

At that point ZuckBot broke down and started murdering the audience.

Just tazing. The cook does the murder..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Oooh doggie!!

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
The optics of "very old guy who looks and acts very old had to go to the hospital for heart problems and have same day heart surgery" are not great.

Pretty fuckin bad even.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Fister Roboto posted:

Yeah, I read this last night and it definitely made me change my mind on things.

What things? What made you change your mind on what subject? Cause I'm not getting much out of that.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
So you're super upset that the website isn't that great?

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
I'll get the pitchforks.

Oh, not yet?

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
I've got...3 good ones and a bent one from getting drunk sharpening it with a grinding wheel and then throwing it at a tree.

Farm grunt poo poo

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Internet Wizard posted:

A strong social safety net and a strong spine for the Dems. Also make the Dems stop being such bald-faced urban coastal elitists at the natural level. Hillary was basically worst-case scenario for actually getting the rural vote.

Dems need to stand up and actually help the working class and the parts of the country that don't touch an ocean, or we'll keep getting generation after generation of scared broke racists indoctrinating their children into their death cult.

Yeah dude but statistically nobody loving lives in the middle. A lot of these states have rounding errors for population.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Never mind

This is just triage.

bird cooch fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Oct 6, 2019

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

jimmy carter can never build enough houses to atone for the sins of being yet another failed democrat president

I bet you kick dogs.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
You know who was a horrible president? All of them I guess.

America bad?

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Fox has a pretty good polling operation.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Woodchip posted:

come to Butthead cspam

I'll delete the internet first.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Suicide Watch posted:

What is this? Did the Green Berets leave a message behind for the Russians?

That cat is 100% a cock and balls once you try and erase it.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Sanders had a loving heart attack. What is he still doing?

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

The undead lich dick Cheney has been through like four human hearts, I don't see the problem

Doesn't seem like a great comparison to make man.

I think Joe Biden should get out for a whole lot of reasons but especially because he's old and his brain is going soft and I think that if he had a heart attack the calls for his drop-out would be deafening.

I mean if Obama had had a heart attack second verse same as the first.

I don't see why this is just overlooked. It's a super strenuous hard-rear end job that ages people at light speed. Being old is bad enough being old and having had a heart attack is a lot.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

colachute posted:

I don’t buy it because all rationale says my brain should have crack pinged to its limit in the military.

Its cumulative.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Clinton is a garbage messenger but if you seen any of the tulsi gabbard stuff coming out lately, it does not seem too far-fetched after all of her Fox appearances. Ain't nobody buying into the Jill Stein bulshit this time.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

This is really funny when you have seen the actual cannon.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Wasabi the J posted:

As a mostly Texan I can swear to y'all Texas has a long, racist, and dumb history.

Like, the Halls of heroes are filled with spiteful and inept figures with such accomplishments as "wanted to own slaves so bad", "lost lives in completely avoidable encounter", and "won war by accident."

Agreed. I'm constantly filling in the nonsense gaps in my daughter's history education.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
It's fair to middilin. Depends on where you are. And that matters cause it's a state the size of 5.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
You do know that all the metro areas are blue right?

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

Lots of fake vets ITT. Us real American heroes joined before 9/11 due to a crumbling economy and a lack of upward socioeconomic mobility. We just got to pretend we were patriotic once the planes hit the towers.

I enlisted in Aug 2001.

Yeah.
Yeah.

Then in another branch in 07. I'm the dumbest guy in the world.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

SimonCat posted:

Hey! I helped put up the tents/build the Medevac ops there in 14/15. It was a great place to, the Kurds provided us with Christmas supper. I'm pretty much beyond pissed at what Trump has done, the Kurds were great folks to be around.

Man. Heart breaking.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Yeah but what if we just pretend?

(What is actually gonna happen)

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

holocaust bloopers posted:

Legit afraid to see what the general creative direction 2020 takes on.

I feel like they're really going to phone in the last season I'm not a lot of threads are going to be left dangling but the big stuff is just going to bham handedly resolved

sharknado slashfic posted:

I went to the dentist today and he had Rush Limbaugh on the radio, I'm pretty sure that was someones specific version of hell.

The idea of this is why I go to therapy so much.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

mowing the lawn while high is the greatest thing ever and id totally take a landscaper job to do that every day with music

I used to get on my tractor with headphones, a blunt and an Arizona green tea and have a great afternoon.

Now I live in stupid Texas and have to pay for therapy.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Mustang posted:

Diving sounds like a lot of fun but the Puget Sound is cold pretty much all year round. Can't stand being in cold water. I haven't swam since I lived in Florida in 2014 unless you count combat water tests.

My dad had a scuba shop in eastern Washington and taught scuba at Gonzaga ect. During the winter we came over to the sound every weekend to teach open water and the like. I got my open water @13 I think then a ton more certs including rescue, confined spaces, nitrox and mixed gas ect but never kept it up. I haven't dove in ten years at least and it's been closer to 20 since I did it regularly.

There's tons of great diving there.

Puget sound isn't bad. I based out of there in the coast guard. I wetsuit is enough, but a drysuit is needed for multiple dives in a day. Definitely a double layer wetsuit. A 3mil ain't gonna cut it. We did run shorties as swimmers though.

I have a surface supply rig I should dust off next year for funsies. I'm too crippled to pack a tank anymore, the muscles in my lower back are super atrophied. I tried in Java but can't really kick one legged. Might try a sea scooter someday.

bird cooch fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Oct 26, 2019

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
50° ish year round.

Gives the average person a 50/50 chance to swim 50 yards in a shock drop fully clothed.

I'd say half that if you are a drunk dad.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

egyptian rat race posted:

Drysuits are pretty good but I'd still get pretty cold in winter, especially diving at depth where the insulating layers get compressed to nothing. Hollis makes some kick-rear end semi-dry suits that kept me toasty all day on working dives.

The best part of diving freezing weather is the water is warmer than the air :science:

The worst part is regulators/gear freezing the moment you exit

Piissssssssssshhhhooooooooooooccccchhhhh!

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
I've done ice dives in lakes with a guide line and a full face mask and still go the icecream headache of room for the first few min just with the thin line if exposed skin around the mask. Did it to say I did it, never again without good reason.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Re lingcodkilla in Spokane:

gently caress Spokane with a rusty barn, but klinks is awesome one of my childhood friends parents is the GM. Everything is good there.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Millions of Americans: Baghdad who? I thought we were done with Iraq?

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Godholio posted:

The only way to find the perfect person is to get religious.

Don't tempt them.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
What's that got to do with anything? Seriously, bending over backwards to figure out a way this isn't bad doesn't change that it's a bad vote.

We cant prosecute Trump because we haven't prosecuted all crimes ever? It's a crap argument and rings hallow.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

bird food bathtub posted:

So the Nixon tapes, but we'll never get to hear/see them because they'll drag it out for years fighting in court?

You must be fun at parties

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
So just NAFTA then, right?

Also the intercept is garbage now. Might as well be posting redstate articles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Crakkerjakk posted:

Uh, what? Why?

Well the only time you see greenwald's who is the co-founder of the intercept is on Tucker or hannity defending the administration and Russia. Also they straight up outed reality winner.