Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

AHAHAHAHAHA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/usafcent/status/1187757477632335873?s=21

PSAB Bones.

Thwomp
Apr 10, 2003

BA-DUHHH

Grimey Drawer
Jesus those Giuliani voicemails.

The man is completely convinced and drinking the kool aid.

I’m not looking forward to old age.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

MA-Horus posted:

when they make the movie about all this poo poo in 10 years, people will not believe that half of it actually happened. it defies belief.

Runs with space cats is more believable than this nonsense

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1187811195643973632?s=21

Hell yeah. Today owns for news.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Holy bazoli that's a really big win for the Democrats.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

MA-Horus posted:

when they make the movie about all this poo poo in 10 years, people will not believe that half of it actually happened. it defies belief.

Vice 2: Somehow More Cartoonishly Evil

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

:lol:

Get ready for the tears, because they are going to be delicious.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Handsome Ralph posted:

Get ready for the tears, because they are going to be delicious.

https://twitter.com/AndrewDesiderio/status/1187813151426908160?s=19

Well today rules.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1187789532734742528.html

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Mods change my name to Bank of Incredible Hulk tia

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

The best part is that the thread was started when Giuliani was found to be working for some of the same idiots that Hunter Biden was, I think in some Romanian thing. Then news of the butt-dial came in.

We're all slowly losing our minds, but at least it's funny.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

one way to rear end-ist the investigation

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

That sounds good but my optimism comes reeeeeeally tempered these days. Will this material come from somewhere that the Pissbaby can't have his minions refuse to turn it over? They haven't exactly been playing ball with turning over documents in accordance with legal requirements to date. I'm hoping this ruling means something and doesn't just get thrown on the pile of subpoenas that Trump wipes his rear end with after a morning Twitter-poo poo, so who has grand jury materials and how likely are they to turn them over?

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
https://www.theonion.com/report-make-it-stop-1839364957

quote:

EVERYWHERE—Claiming that they just couldn’t stand this bullshit anymore, Americans across the country confirmed Friday that someone, anyone needs to please, just make it stop. “Please, please, please, we’re begging you here, just put an end to it immediately,” said sources, noting that it had all gone way, way too far and they would do almost anything for even a few glorious minutes of respite. “We’re on our hands and knees, pleading with you to make it all go away once and for all. What’s it going to take? Jesus Christ, just stop it! Stop it right now!” At press time, sources confirmed that they knew deep down it was never going to stop.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

bird food bathtub posted:

I'm hoping this ruling means something and doesn't just get thrown on the pile of subpoenas that Trump wipes his rear end with after a morning Twitter-poo poo, so who has grand jury materials and how likely are they to turn them over?

This isn't a congressional subpoena, this is a full-blown court order. Provided the appeal poo poo gets resolved quick, if Donnie's people gently caress around with it, there will be fines and jailtime associated. The Department of Education just hosed with a court order and got slapped with a $100k fine for contempt of court, with more to follow if they keep loving up.

The DOJ has all this stuff (yes, Barr and his merry band of idiots), but again, it's a court order, not a congressional subpoena. The congressional subpoenas are flimsy enough to be toilet paper (sorta), but this full-blown court order has guns behind it. If DOJ starts loving around with not providing the stuff called out, people will be going to jail for contempt.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
why is 2019

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Legit afraid to see what the general creative direction 2020 takes on.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I went to the dentist today and he had Rush Limbaugh on the radio, I'm pretty sure that was someones specific version of hell.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

holocaust bloopers posted:

Legit afraid to see what the general creative direction 2020 takes on.

I feel like they're really going to phone in the last season I'm not a lot of threads are going to be left dangling but the big stuff is just going to bham handedly resolved

sharknado slashfic posted:

I went to the dentist today and he had Rush Limbaugh on the radio, I'm pretty sure that was someones specific version of hell.

The idea of this is why I go to therapy so much.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxsOXOPni0o

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1187501099642687489?s=19

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Bolton knows this is the last chance he'll have to bring about regime change.

This is a pro af post.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

:drat:

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

facialimpediment posted:

This isn't a congressional subpoena, this is a full-blown court order. Provided the appeal poo poo gets resolved quick, if Donnie's people gently caress around with it, there will be fines and jailtime associated. The Department of Education just hosed with a court order and got slapped with a $100k fine for contempt of court, with more to follow if they keep loving up.

The DOJ has all this stuff (yes, Barr and his merry band of idiots), but again, it's a court order, not a congressional subpoena. The congressional subpoenas are flimsy enough to be toilet paper (sorta), but this full-blown court order has guns behind it. If DOJ starts loving around with not providing the stuff called out, people will be going to jail for contempt.

So who pays that fine

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

facialimpediment posted:

How does the government go about fining itself?

^^god drat it shut up cole

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

colachute posted:

So who pays that fine

The person in contempt's bank account. If they're federal employees it's even easier, just deduct it from their pay.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Hey! None of that! Youll upset Monty.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

:thumbsup:

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

A Bad Poster posted:

The person in contempt's bank account. If they're federal employees it's even easier, just deduct it from their pay.

lol you wish. Betsy DeVos was held in contempt by a federal judge and the fine was levied on the Department of Education.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

colachute posted:

So who pays that fine

Betsy was personally fined.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
How in the hell does she still have her position?

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Mr. Nice! posted:

Betsy was personally fined.

NPR saying Dept of Ed is picking up the tab.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Syrian Lannister posted:

how is trump president, etc etc

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Syrian Lannister posted:

She's rich as hell! Anyone in a position to say poo poo about her conduct likely wants to stay on her and her massive pile of money's good side.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Syrian Lannister posted:

NPR saying Dept of Ed is picking up the tab.

Now that I think about it, I think they were jointly fined.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Lmao, these are the worst criminals. I hope they all rot and eventually die in prison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Syrian Lannister posted:

She learned bad guy lesson #1: keep your mouth shut.