Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
There's also the part where I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be walking (or driving) around with a loaded weapon when you're intoxicated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Please loving do.

C'mon shim, no need to be impolite. We're all friends here.

Even if I don't like his opinions as a general rule.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

colachute posted:

You’re right. I’m getting irrationally angry (though I don’t think it’s irrational). I’m so ashamed of everything.

You're not being irrational at all, we are demonstrating yet again that being friends with the US just gets you hosed in the rear end sooner or later.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Judging by the sheer quantity of cars, it's probably import storage for an overseas manufacturer. Possibly Hyundai/Kia.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

EBB posted:

He's on a mission from dog.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
somebody post the video of Erdogan's goons beating up protestors in DC

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

I definitely don't own a physical copy of every SOAD studio album, and in no way did listening to their lyrics affect my political point of view.

To admit otherwise would be an offense to our great president.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

McNally posted:

What, and let you fuckers win? I'd rather have a stroke.

please don't make me read cspam McNally, that's cruel and unusual punishment

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

shame on an IGA posted:

They shut down the other rides because that one killed a kid? What kind of carnies are these?

The kind that are about to be listing their rides for sale on Ital because no insurance company will touch them ever again

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

what the gently caress

what the gently caress

what the gently caress

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

shame on an IGA posted:

Dude's so badass he silenced the CE thread for 4 hours

To be fair, posting slows down across most of SA on the weekends since a majority of active posters these days are adults with families and careers that do things like go outside on the weekend.

Well, except for the football forum.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Trump killed Baghdadi!

Next on Fox News, see Rush Lumbaugh kill umami with the cooking trick the Libs are keeping for themselves!

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

A Bad Poster posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words.

You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re loving dead, kiddo.

username checks out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

RFC2324 posted:

all that poo poo over a shirt and a couple of belts

All that poo poo over one junkie with a handgun and no hostages. he would have come out the second he ran out of drugs lol