Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
i’m on disability now and this thread just makes me lament all the missed opportunities i’ve had. especially considering how drat expensive a good office chair really is, which i hadn’t realized in time. i could’ve been ballin’ out on a herman miller instead of this ikea piece of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007

r u ready to WALK posted:

A good office chair is only expensive if you buy it new, fortunately there's lots of incompetent tech companies that go bankrupt so you can buy their chairs dirt cheap at clearance
not a whole lot of tech giants here in tampa bay, but your point still stands because it’s not just tech companies that have people sitting on their butts. also the freely available fishscale cocaine probably bumps of the failure rates of small and medium businesses here so it’s probably not hard to find me a deal.