Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
this loving thread lmao

Just find a better job that you don't hate, jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
its ok someday yall will understand

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

power botton posted:

by the grace of god one day you will understand the joy of having a good job you like.

theres nothing like going home after every fiscal quarter knowing you did everything you could to get your boss a bonus, and enjoyed the journey along the way.

just be your own boss hth

anybody in the US can start their own small business whenever they want

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
matter of fact this might be a great approach for a bunch of ppl in this thread as many of them seem to love to rob themselves of opportunity for a box of pens

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
nice double post, lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
it's absolutely possible. fees to register a business are usually just a couple hundred bucks.