Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

iamsosmrt posted:

Do you mean you felt it was like a poorly executed role or that you just didn't like the host? I wasn't a fan of the character, but I thought he played it fairly believably and well. My only complaint was that I think he was a little too dismissive when Joker confessed to the murders. I mean dismissive of the gravity of the situation.

I do agree with that, I was expecting a "Ok, let's go to commercial..." after Joker said that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

JBP posted:

She was obsessed with not rocking the boat with Wayne.

Because he rocked her boat?

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

There was a campaign to get Joaquin to say "We live in a society" in the movie since it's a meme for the semi-fake/semi-real Joker Gamer Virgin community.

He delivered a line with a slight spin on "we live in a society" but he stressed the word "SOCIETY!!!!!!!" so hard he may as well have looked at the camera and said "Bottom Text"

This thread is in a society.

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Bust Rodd posted:

It took like 5 years for people to realize Ledger’s joker was just a 1-1 Tom Waits impression, I’m excited for 2026 discourse to be all excited about the kid from Modern Family playing Joker and everyone realizing Phoenix’s Performance is just “Andy Kaufman”

Thankyouverymuch.