Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I'm in a bit of a pickle (heheh) and am turning to the wise folks here at the YOB for some help. I've never been a very good student. I do well enough but I never really manage to focus and knuckle down as much as I really should. I want to do good! I do! But I guess I just kind of burn out.

So right now I'm working hard towards my BS but my dad says that if I don't graduate Magnum Cum Loudly at Bring 'Em Young University that I won't be bequeathed the very successful and lucrative family business! I need your help!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i went to pimento university and majored in villainy

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

i went to pimento university and majored in villainy

but those motherfucking dover boys gently caress jesus christ gently caress them right in their dumb faces

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!