Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macnult

hunk antagonist smoking a cigar and their massive biceps have tinier biceps which are also smoking cigars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i flex and the veins spell out wangus and u laugh because it's a silly and funny word without being too off colour or offensive

Macnult

having forearm veins so vascular that when they bulge they double as a hot wheels race track

nut

opening a wine bottle with ur buttcheeks and its a screw top

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
When you walk into a room the walls ovulate

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
clear glass codpieces

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You clench your fists and windows shatter outward.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You have to register your kisses because when you blow them across the room at someone and you miss, people get hurt

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

You clench your fists and windows shatter outward.

nut

eating a crap like me for breakfast

FutonForensic

specifying non-discreet packaging when ordering my FleshLight Stamina Training Unit

google THIS

I flex, and an image of a roaring train appears on my bicep like a film projected onto a screen. You flex and it's a Prius.

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
Jack Skellington shouts "I am the pumpkin king!" and rips off his whole drat outfit. There are some layers to this poo poo. Dude's name is Skellington, he has a skull head, and it's a short trip from where he is to Skeleton King. It's right there Jack reach out and grab it. You don't need to be messing around with vegetables.

But hol up. Imagine you are David Farmington, the living embodiment of the Fall Harvest Festival. Look it's not Halloween but there's hot cider and a corn maze. I think last year they made donuts. So you are gearing up for the ceremonies when here comes Jack, Mr Steal Yo Girl. Yo girl is the honorary title Pumpkin King and now you are going to have to settle for something about corn, gourds, or squashes.

Nobody talks about it but Jack stole two holidays. He only gave back one.

Escape From Noise

I flex my butt and fire out highly compressed waste like buckshot. I have a steel toilet lined with Kevlar.

Heather Papps

hello friend

FutonForensic posted:

specifying non-discreet packaging when ordering my FleshLight Stamina Training Unit

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

I'm really flexing. My eyes are bulging. They eventually pop out if their sockets. And start power lifting.

Macnult

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

You have to register your kisses because when you blow them across the room at someone and you miss, people get hurt

lol

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I fart and it's macho man randy savage going OH YEAH

wearing a lampshade

"Flexing my huge biceps with biceps flexing me inside of ghem." Biception

wearing a lampshade

Total babe trips and her drink goes flying towards my huge muscular chest. Easy. I flex - my torso juts.out a full foot, so fast. 0-60 I'm talkin. The drink bounces, the force pushing the liquid back inside, reversing time itself. It lands in her hand, tslightly tilted towards her mouth - perfect sipping angle. Everyone around me is either standing in awe, or dead due to the force of the air moved by my sudden chest flexings. Just a other Tuesday I think to myself, and I flex my thigh muscles rapidly to achieve flight so I can escape the roaring crowd.

Escape From Noise

But what if the ultimate flex...is not flexing at all?

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

But what if the ultimate flex...is not flexing at all?

yeah but check this out

*flexes*

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Korean Boomhauer
all the attractive people in the club stop and stare as I loudly burp the lyrics to “don’t stop believin”

Escape From Noise

Korean Boomhauer posted:

all the attractive people in the club stop and stare as I loudly burp the lyrics to “don’t stop believin”

Including the musical interlude???

SardonicTyrant

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I walk and the clap of my well-toned rear end cheeks creates a sonic boom.

FutonForensic

SardonicTyrant posted:

I walk and the clap of my well-toned rear end cheeks creates a sonic boom.

Powerthicc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I sneeze and rocket into the air on a jet of excrement as my chiseled abs and powerful sphincter lock in brief but intense battle but my abs inevitably win.