Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Fleas have invaded part of my bathroom and I am considering giving them gainful employment in the form of a flea circus instead of gassing them with extreme prejudice. Am willing to put them up for adoption to any interested parties who will come collect them as well.

Trying to write a business plan for this potential venture-any flea circus ideas? names? acts? Estimates on cost of housing and flea feed? Thoughts on potential revenues? I feel like this idea has considerable advantages over traditional large animal circuses and could potentially really disrupt the circus sector. Maybe make a stream people can subscribe to for 24/7 flea circus viewing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

How to deal with the inevitable flea rights advocates protesters?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Jesustheastronaut!

Burn your house down and start a new life someplace without fleas.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Are you a wild animal, op?

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
if u dont pay them at LEAST scale then you should spray yourself #flearevolution#hashtagsaretehdunb

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Oct 5, 2019

Escape From Noise

For your pitch just keep talking about "disrupting the current circus model".

Ex: Hey! Who doesn't love the circus, right?

*Smile with not just your mouth but also chic bespectacled eyes while looking at the crowd and opening your arms in front of your chest clad in the finest black turtleneck while slightly parting your jean shorn legs leading to your feet in reasonable and understated footwear*

I'll tell you who.

*Look real serious and do that thing where you bring your hands together but only touch your spread fingers apart while pointing them outwards*

Most people!

*Bring out projector remote and click it to display a picture of a really bummed out elephant*

Circuses mistreat animals

*Keep clicking remote to reveal a lot of mistreated circus animals*

We no longer live in a world where people find this kind of behavior acceptable

*Show slide of Topsy and/or "Murderous Mary" execution. Look really solemn. Almost fretful.*

And those carnies.

*Carny slide*

And clowns!

*Clown slide*

What if I told you

*Finger wag with a glimmer of a smile*

What if I told you that there was a better way? An idea so revolutionary that it could disrupt the traditional circus model to it's very core?

*Chuckle*

What if I told you that right here, right now, I'm this very auditorium, on THIS VERY TABLE

*Step aside and gesture to a table behind you draped in black cloth with what looks like a box covered in a black cloth*

TONIGHT!

*Pause for applause than rip off cloth to reveal a plastic box with your revolutionary flea circus inside*

Until now fleas have been looked on with disdain and disgust. But in a flea circus like this they are healthy, they are happy, they are...ENTERGAGING!

Probably end your presentation by screaming stuff like "disrupting" and "blockchain" a bunch.

nut

*tries to sleep thinking about fleas hopping along my body in clown facepaint*

Heather Papps

hello friend

imagine fleas juggling just the tiniest lil bowling bins!!!!!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

By the way, the Flea Circus will be held under the bridge. Not on the north side but on the other side. Got an extra ticket? Give it away! Watch your step on the wet sand or you'll end up with scar tissue. I know these jokes are bad but I can't stop. If you don't like it, well, you can suck my kiss!

alnilam

google THIS posted:

By the way, the Flea Circus will be held under the bridge. Not on the north side but on the other side. Got an extra ticket? Give it away! Watch your step on the wet sand or you'll end up with scar tissue. I know these jokes are bad but I can't stop. If you don't like it, well, you can suck my kiss!

I like pleasure spiked with pain
People say my jokes are lame
Say my jokes are lame

ty manifisto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Fleas refused my original offer of gainful employment so naturally I used chemical weapons to try and bring them to the negotiating table.

....they still won’t negotiate. They say they have millions of fleas waiting to see me in a human circus and they want to see me dance, monkey, dance.

I danced. It seemed like the least bad option.

Disrupting the circus industry may be harder than we thought

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!