Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

LLCoolJD posted:

Gator fanfic from Reddit:

:bisonyes:

Pride or outright self delusion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Silly Burrito posted:

1997 #14 LSU 28 - #1 Florida 21

Never forget. :911:

I was practically on the field for that one. Was in the corner where Tyler ran in the winning TD.

Bird in a Blender posted:

I assume the recipient of this letter is black.

Almost certainly. That's almost peak pearl-clutching there.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Scarf posted:

Even that would show at least some base knowledge of the extensive number of culturally different "African people."

They still occasionally wake up in a cold sweat as they remember what happened to their friends in Rhodesia.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

LeeMajors posted:

Tebow got flagged for chomping at some OU safety he just punked in the 09 BCS title game.

Maybe the throat slash stuff?

I'm reminded of Brad Wing getting a taunting penalty as he was running in a fake punk for a TD.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

LeeMajors posted:

As happy as I was for that TD’s nullification, I can say that was complete and total bullshit.

If a punter runs in a TD they're allowed whatever they want because they're a goddamn punter.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

LeeMajors posted:

I'm p sure I was agreeing with you.

I'm saying that in general, not just that occasion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

KKKLIP ART posted:

Normally I'd say you want to out LSU LSU with the crazy poo poo, but since Les has been gone, I don't know that they have done anything particularly tricky like they used to.

The crazy poo poo at LSU right now is self-inflicted violence by their Coach. Go ahead and top that. :smug: