Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is going to win this loving thing?
This poll is closed.
Der Uberschawrzundgold 6 23.08%
Get Your Own loving Stadium Already... 3 11.54%
...Preferably One Without a Goatse.cx Roof 2 7.69%
We Invented Never Missing the Playoffs 5 19.23%
Basically in New Jersey 0 0%
Wrongful Termination Lawsuit 1 3.85%
A Very Loony Turnaround 1 3.85%
Zoltar Benedictcumberbatch 0 0%
At Least We're Not the Argonauts 5 19.23%
Where the gently caress Is Derby County? 1 3.85%
Home Field Advantage? Pffffft 0 0%
Actually in New Jersey 1 3.85%
That Other Team with a Bull People Forget About 1 3.85%
We Finally Got a New Arena 0 0%
Total: 26 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
I see the Sounders are extorting me to the very end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Ciprian Maricon posted:

Cool now for Atlanta to lose to Toronto and for Seattle to just completely dissolve after losing the final 69-0

itshappening.gif

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Also I'm extremely glad for Nicky DeLeon and I hope everyone involved in DC not giving him a contract is fired

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Was Taters posted:

I see the Sounders are extorting me to the very end.

Only one Toronto FC playoff home game dinged my credit card? gently caress yeah!

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Big Nick energy

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

TwoStepBoog posted:

Oh yea, Bradley's $6.5 million option is auto triggered if he wins the cup.
That'd be funny.

holy poo poo. highest stakes match for a professional footballer ever?

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Well, I mean semi-professional but yeah

kidding! kidding!

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

I'm sure one of the Sounders fans here can verify, but apparently they're opening the entire CenturyLink for MLS cup and upwards of 50,000 are already sold.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
https://twitter.com/jacksonkjr/status/1190008859575734272?s=12

And I can believe that that many tickets have been sold. STHs were able to buy 4 extras, and apparently there's anything in the 100 or 200 levels available.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Cool! 72,000 for a cup final would be dope.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

With a week to sell tickets they might even be able to get close to that. Don't think it'll be more than 60k or so, but maybe they'll be cheap enough tickets to fill the stadium?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

binge crotching posted:

With a week to sell tickets they might even be able to get close to that. Don't think it'll be more than 60k or so, but maybe they'll be cheap enough tickets to fill the stadium?

The ticket I got from a STH was halfway up the nosebleeds at midfield for $56, so lolno on the cheap part

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

whypick1 posted:

The ticket I got from a STH was halfway up the nosebleeds at midfield for $56, so lolno on the cheap part

mine was $40 USD

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

It appears as though tickets on the general sale lasted about .000001 seconds.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42
Yeah I've been waiting in line for nearly an hour to see if any are still available, not holding my breath though.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

whypick1 posted:

It appears as though tickets on the general sale lasted about .000001 seconds.

Given how many extra tickets Sounders STHs got to buy I don't know how anyone expected any different.

Is there any restriction on you guys reselling them or are you all just gonna make a killing on the secondary market?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Quite A Tool posted:

Yeah I've been waiting in line for nearly an hour to see if any are still available, not holding my breath though.

yeah it fuckin sucks, made it through the line after 75 min and nothing available!

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

https://twitter.com/SoundersFC/status/1190360378628173824

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Apparently they set aside 3000 tickets for TFC fans which seems really generous

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Tainen posted:

Apparently they set aside 3000 tickets for TFC fans which seems really generous

We got sections 300-302? So however many seats that is, 3k seems high based on the seating map.

Quite A Tool
Jul 4, 2004

The answer is... 42

BraveUlysses posted:

yeah it fuckin sucks, made it through the line after 75 min and nothing available!

Yep looks like! I'll be holding out until closer to the match and hopefully prices will be more affordable.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given

Quite A Tool posted:

Yep looks like! I'll be holding out until closer to the match and hopefully prices will be more affordable.

What, you're not down to pay $495 for one 300 level ticket?

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Azerban posted:

We got sections 300-302? So however many seats that is, 3k seems high based on the seating map.

The supporter drama last year was that the team is "supposed" to allocate 5% of capacity to the visiting team, so somewhere in the 3000 range seems right. Those are the same sections that they give Portland & Vancouver when they visit.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
The people two rows behind me have listed their tickets for $2,500 apiece. I don't think they'll get it, but if they do... I mean, the view on tv is amazing.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I don't think the resale is going to be that high, it's not the Super Bowl. If someone offered me a couple of thousand for my seats in the lower bowl I'd take it though.

With a forecast of rain for next weekend, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a bunch of tickets get put up for resale cheap.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

binge crotching posted:

I don't think the resale is going to be that high, it's not the Super Bowl. If someone offered me a couple of thousand for my seats in the lower bowl I'd take it though.

With a forecast of rain for next weekend, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a bunch of tickets get put up for resale cheap.

People shouldn't buy tickets for a November event in Seattle and expect anything other than torrential rain.

Jack2142
Jul 17, 2014

Shitposting in Seattle

I tried to get in line for tickets, and couldn't and then everything on resale is $350+ flat with stupid reseller fees this is disappointing, I can't afford to go. Maybe I will check again around when the game gets closer and some scalpers drop the prices.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
I also suggest checking back in the mornings every day. Sometimes packets of tickets get re-released for some reason or other.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
it's not even like the good old days where you could remind the scalpers that they are in fact shitbags since everything is done digitally!

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

Was Taters posted:

The people two rows behind me have listed their tickets for $2,500 apiece. I don't think they'll get it, but if they do... I mean, the view on tv is amazing.

They dropped them to $500 each this morning, and I don't see them anymore. Either they sold, or they decided the experience was worth $2,000 after all. (there were four tix together)

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Spent almost an hour this morning wandering around trying to find a bar open without a massive line. Apparently getting to the stadium at 8 was too late.

There are a poo poo ton of people out today.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Had a lovely view during the march to the match

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
What's a good source for a stream for this game?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Hand Knit posted:

What's a good source for a stream for this game?

https://footybite.com/football/seattle-sounders-vs-toronto-fc-live-stream-3/

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

gently caress all of y'all, my body is ready for this

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

thanks

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

binge crotching posted:

gently caress all of y'all, my body is ready for this

Hell, same

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Was Taters posted:

They dropped them to $500 each this morning, and I don't see them anymore. Either they sold, or they decided the experience was worth $2,000 after all. (there were four tix together)

My lovely sister in law sold one of her three for $650 last week then put up her remaining two for $1500 each or something ridiculous and said she'd take the money if someone wanted to pay her mortgage for a month.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
The pitch is an absolute disgrace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Also let's go Sounders 🇵🇪