Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

fadderman posted:

Being a new player with the new light thing, I have just recently learnt that you could play the old legacy campaign. The mechanic lady in the tower gives the quests

I was going to ask if that was possible, assuming "legacy campaign" means what we're seeing with Ugg. Only going from these two videos but it would seem a shame to never get to see any of it so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

You gotta wonder why anyone ever bothered attacking the city when apparently all you need to do to get the power of the universe is find the discarded junk of it :v:

For all the explaining people do of nu-Destiny 2 I can't say I'll ever be entirely sure of what the various levels of stuff lets you do. Also I take it the campaign of the first game is still just confined to the first game?