Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OutofSight
May 4, 2017
Oh dear. Grayfawks is right.The "Journey" theme gives sets some heavy Arcanum mood.
I guess it makes sense. Ughh fell off a space zeppelin and found his one trusty companion after the crash.

OutofSight fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Oct 16, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OutofSight
May 4, 2017
I just remembered one thing:
Is Destiny 2 Ugg the imported char from D1 or just a newly created long-lost twin brother? I think it changes some dialogue around depending if you are the "young wolf" (Destiny 1 import) or some other unrelated guardian.

It gets even worse with "New Light", where you are a fresh guardian resurrected after the big events from the first game and second game and somebody has to explain to you and your ghost what a "Taken" is.

OutofSight fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Oct 17, 2019