Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Sylphosaurus posted:

I still don´t understand why Bungie gutted the campaigns so badly when they made the New Light version. You´d think that they´d at least give you the choice of going through the Red War campaign before hitting the other DLC´s in whatever fashion you please.

I get that they want you to be able to go right into the endgame immediately but as a new player I was completely confused as to who any of these people were, why I should care about any of them, what was even this tower I was on, all of it. Red War provided that context when I played it. I definitely agree it should've been put in front of new players more than it was. Even just an popup when you hit the tower of "please, go play Red War, we think it's a good idea" that you can ignore if you want would have been huge.

having a worse new player experience than Warframe is not a goal to strive for and yet here we are

e: what a shameful snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU