Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crembo
Sep 1, 2004
zionist conspirator
I'm not sure what triggered it, but eventually I got a "quest" saying "Hey player, go talk to the lady in the hangar, she has the old campaigns you can pick up!", so the game DOES tell you about it. I think you need to level up or get better gear or something? The way it works is, you "collect" the quest from her, then you need to launch into it from the world map as if it was a Strike or some other activity.

Also: Can confirm that as soon as you start the 'Red War' campaign you get more or less the same start - Cayde-6 complaining about practical jokes, player shows up at tower, gets rekt by Ghaul, crawls out, ends up at the farm with subclasses locked. However, unlike the original game, you can carry whichever crazy overpowered gear you've picked up outside, and the rest of the "post-game" content stays open so you can just put the campaign on hold and go back to doing whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crembo
Sep 1, 2004
zionist conspirator
White and green gear! How nostalgic! Players starting in New Light won't see anything below blue, due to being insta-levelled-up to 750.