Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Please never bear children with those of Ohio descent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The Browns utter failure to use all their tanking for anything has got to make other teams more wary of this strategy, right?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Imagine how good the browns would be if they moved to Mexico city

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Probably Magic posted:

Little late for Miami to turn back now.

I mean the city for sure but the team could probably beat the Jets at least

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Zyla posted:

drafting a qb number one has only worked out like, twice ever

peyton and ????

Some piece of poo poo called "Troy Aikman"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If you can reliably beat bad teams, congratulations on not being a bad team.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

MORTAL KOMBAT

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

2007 Joe Buck alone in the booth.

Tony Kornheiser, Rush Limbaugh, and Dennis Miller all in the booth, watching a game where Colin Kaepernick loses

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dennis Miller's comedy was acting like semi-obscure things were very obscure things and being a prick about it even though the jokes required the audience to know what they were and Im tired now just thinking about it

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Establish the run and it shall establish thee in thy kingdom

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Chinatown posted:

anyone with a billion dollars should be summarily executed with absolutely no exception

same for all royalty.

If we summarily execute them their wills kick in. We can do better

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Browns getting beaten so badly they should be the Blues

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The genesis starts at like 30k in the US. Historically that wouldnt be a luxury vehicle but laffo US wages

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Imagine if US wages had kept pace with the 70s. Youd all be chortling wonder why Hyundai was advertising a poverty car during an nfl game

Barudak
May 7, 2007

MoaM posted:

Feel like the niners haven't changed their defensive scheme outside of their 20 yrd line; not even once.

Why change what works?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Welcome back my beautiful 2-14 browns

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Man remember how the browns were tanking on purpose? <gestures at field> Did that ever stop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

My computer says there's updates available. Should I stop watching the game to download & install?

I mean games almost over.

Zyla posted:

the browns had superbowl aspirations this year

That was insane talking heads who I genuinely dont know why they all went all in on the Browns in leiu of any goddamn evidence.