Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Browns continue to be the Browns, ontologically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I'm hopeful that Miami/Washington somehow turns into the best game of the week, like when the Browns played the Lions... oh god, 10 years ago?

Time is escaping you and soon the grave approaches. There in that dim twilight reads the stone "you are the cowgirls"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Theyre killing Ash Ketchum now that hes won so honestly thats a best case for the Browns

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

Football contact or kissing contact?

Alien contact

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Loving that fans have fully embraced the next year will be different narrative already. Same old sorry rear end poo poo.

Budweiser smartly already sold its several hundred dollar beer fridges to browns fans who probably shouldnt have power of attorney before the season started

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Colostomy Bag posted:

Are they going to do a Dolphin's fridge?

Isn't Landshark still the official beer of the Dolphins or did some merciful god allow that to end?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

He's been cleared.

What are they supposed to do? Just never play him this season because he had mono?

They aren't going to the playoffs so why not an extra week after he's cleared?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Also 16 bucks buys you tickets in the "Lust for Death" section of the stadium where the sun bakes you alive

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Miami will soon be destroyed by sea level rise so it doesn't matter.

Yes it does, once that happens you will be steamed alive instead

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Android Apocalypse posted:

Steamed like a chicken breast or an Albany hamburger?

Well Im from Utica so obviously I mean using heated water.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Cthulu Carl posted:

Every other play, spin a giant wheel with all relevant positions on it. Whatever the wheel lands on, that's what Eli plays as.

<Eli dutifully starts driving the recovery cart>

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Yeah, gently caress the cowboys.

Sorry what were we talking about

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Do NFL teams actively tank like they do in the NBA?

They used not, but the browns introduced the concept to the NFL and showed it doesnt work anywhere as well as the NBA but teams are all doing it now for some reason

Barudak
May 7, 2007

adaz posted:

Probably time to do away with draft order imo and just make it a pure lottery. Maybe do some minor weights for the worst teams but actively encourage teams to be bad is problematic for a competive sports league. Also, as the browns are currently proving, high draft order + picks != success!

Not gonna lie, I think this problem will be self resolving when the dolphins, Browns, and Washington continue to be miserable bad.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dean Spanos would rather be a pauper in heaven than a king in hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

seiferguy posted:

Seahawks are 5-1 and only have a +19 point differential lol (the niners are +83 for comparison)

Saints are +6 though, holy poo poo

Look when you score 13 points a game theres really only so much you can win by