Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

CharlestheHammer posted:

I honestly think days would be more impressive but fair enough

To be fair it'll look much more impressive next year when he inevitably injures someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

There will probably be one once an actual game happens.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

The problem isn't that the Patriots are too good, it's that the other 31 NFL teams are too bad.

I don't know how in twenty years nobody's picked up on stuff like "adapt your schemes to the players you have, not the ones you want" and "cheating's cool and good if you can get away with it".

Mega64 fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Oct 12, 2019

Mega64
May 23, 2008

a patagonian cavy posted:

the dolphins are gonna have to get past the bengals for the number one pick

The Dolphins were able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory against Washington, they should have no trouble losing to the Bengals.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Have teams draft the refs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

chilihead posted:

Not a Cowboys fan here, just wanted to say they are still in it. Tied with the Eagles with no division losses. Yeah they should have beat the jets, however if they take care of division opponents and stay healthy, they should be fine.

Washington's still in contention for the NFC East.