Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
I'm hopeful that Miami/Washington somehow turns into the best game of the week, like when the Browns played the Lions... oh god, 10 years ago?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Have we talked about Kellen Moore going full on Jim Bob Cooter and getting exposed loving hard?

https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...c-kellen-moore/

quote:

Dallas plays at the New York Jets this week, and sources tell tell CowboysSI.com that Jets scouting are already perusing antiquated film to try to solve not only Dallas offense, but its defense as well.

"We really have no idea of how to find Marinelli film from his playing days in in 1970 at California Lutheran,'' the source said. "But he served in Vietnam before that. If there were any 'hand signals' or anything like that there, we're all over it.''

I think this article may not be entirely serious.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

fartknocker posted:

Not gonna lie, I spent an embarrassingly long amount of time thinking what would be better options than an IS-3(?) and an M26, or more comedic for the nerds who would care about such things (Like me).

Vickers Valiant and a T-35.

e: Ultra comedy option: Bob Semple

Acebuckeye13 fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Oct 12, 2019

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

Finger Prince posted:

Has anyone ever successfully recovered an onside kick by just beaning the guy in front of the kicker as hard as possible with the ball and recovering the rebound?

I swear Jason Hanson did it at least once but I cannot remember which game it was.