Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Kirios posted:

I'm still amazed that the Bears had two current top 5 QBs Deshaun Watson and Patrick Mahomes right there for them to draft and they take Mitch.
Don't forget they traded up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

nah posted:

The greatest of all time wouldn't lose 3 Super Bowls
He deserves credit for ATL inexplicably throwing in the SB when they'd have won if they ran.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
The Atlanta one is the worst. They'd have won if they literally ran a qb kneel for 3 downs and then punted for like their last 3 drives.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

sean10mm posted:

:patssay: People should try being less bitchmade about how the Patriots constantly make their teams look stupid IMO.
Pats have literally had hfa this entire decade because they play in a JV division. They deserve as much respect as able-athletes would for dominating the Special Olympics.