Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Waroduce posted:

You're stil gunna wax 40$ straight cash homie to park so lol gently caress that

I was gonna say, parking for Panthers games is something idiotic like $25, which is made even more idiotic since you can park maybe 100~ yards away in clear view at the mall. I can only imagine how stupid expensive parking for Dolphin games is...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

The pulmonary embolism one is just like, if I were to make a joke about why someone on the Chargers was hurt I might go with that since it's a real term I've vaguely heard.

Past that I'd be down to 'oh that Chargers LB? He's out with with toeitis,' or something.

Coincidentally I'm pretty sure Eddie George lost a good chunk of his career to toeitis.

This is going to lead to Rivers being on the injury report with a groin injury that 9 months later turns into a set of triplets.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ehud posted:

somebody post the one where the house is flooded

This is the version I somehow had saved...

EDIT: While finding that among my pictures, I also found the following, which was named "Vontaze Burfict concussing himself on Joe Flacco's penis".

fartknocker fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Oct 10, 2019

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Worth it.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

You named it that because that is what happened. I remember.

I did too, but it’s hilarious and thus needed to be shared while I was hunting through my GIF folder. Flacco having an iron dong was a thing for a little while, until the Ravens started falling off and Big Dick Nick entered our lives (:quagmire:).

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ehud posted:

tom brady

cheats

:hmmyes:

:sad:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

a neat cape posted:

What if both are true

GOAT of cheating maybe, otherwise nah.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Bigass Moth posted:

It is amazing how many Patriots super bowl wins are due to extreme luck and/or opponent stupidity. I think it’s all of them actually. For the best coach of all time it’s sort of a weird anomaly.

#1: last second field goal after secretly taping their practices
#2: bad kickoff leads to last second field goal and cheating
#3 last second McNabb interception while they try to drive and more cheating
#4 Seattle throws an interception from the 1 yard line after cheating via deflategate
#5 Atlanta makes a series of bonehead play calls and blows a 25 point lead and probably cheating to get there is all blurs together so much cheating
#6 I guess this was legit the Rams just sucked gently caress Dee Ford my god what the gently caress man what the gently caress and also cheating

FTFY

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

The Dave posted:

They used the wrong kind of tanks

Not gonna lie, I spent an embarrassingly long amount of time thinking what would be better options than an IS-3(?) and an M26, or more comedic for the nerds who would care about such things (Like me).

fartknocker fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Oct 12, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Bird in a Blender posted:

Is that Butkus catching it?

Yes.