Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Why are Ravens fans talking about replacing Harbaugh

https://twitter.com/Chughes612/stat...e235863882.html

Someone is going to be so disappointed that they hired Eric Bieniemy he's definitely going to be Reid's first flop in the coaching tree.

The true guy you should be hiring is Mike Kafka unfortunately he looks like this

kiimo fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Oct 8, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I mean he took the Vikings to the NFC championship game he just never should have waived Moss.

Bieniemy doesn't call plays for the Chiefs, he just has Mahomes so people assume he's got this great insight. He's terrible at the podium, he has a temper and clearly does not really command respect. He's a good running back coach but isn't head coach material from what I've seen. Warning signs all around for team that goes after him.

Contrast that with Mike Kafka working with Mahomes every day for like a year and a half and completely fixing a lot of his problems out of college.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Do you have the original picture it will be delicious to send it and then the follow up to a Dolphins fan I know

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

bless you.

Also lol

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Kalli posted:

The Falcons are kind of amazing. How are they so bad on defense? Washington, the Giants, Cardinals and Bengals all weren't really trying this year, and the Colts are insanely injured, but the Falcons (and Jaguars) both spent an insane amount of money on their defenses, and they're just... bad.

Falcons are bad on defense you say?

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/st...hp%3Ft%3D325762

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm uh not gonna watch that

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Silly Burrito posted:

At least no one has MRSA. Yet.

My local gym in LA closed due to MRSA.

It's coming.

kiimo