Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Wrong game

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200910110buf.htm

2/17 with an INT in a 6-3 Browns WIN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

sweet thursday posted:

Maybe if the Bills cheated more in the 90s the entire Tom Brady timeline wouldnt have happened

In a different universe Tom Brady was drafted by the Browns and rode the bench for two seasons before getting released and leaving the game.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
It is amazing how many Patriots super bowl wins are due to extreme luck and/or opponent stupidity. I think it’s all of them actually. For the best coach of all time it’s sort of a weird anomaly.

#1: last second field goal
#2: bad kickoff leads to last second field goal
#3 last second McNabb interception while they try to drive
#4 Seattle throws an interception from the 1 yard line
#5 Atlanta makes a series of bonehead play calls and blows a 25 point lead
#6 I guess this was legit the Rams just sucked

Bigass Moth fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Oct 10, 2019

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

Did you know that in literally every organized sport on the planet, the best philosophy is to play consistently and allow your opponent to make the mistakes? It's true! Even in games like cribbage or ping-pong!

Did you know...the team that scores the most points wins???

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

MD2020 posted:

"Tried to drive" for #3 is pretty generous; the Eagles got the ball at their 4 yard line with less than a minute in the game.

I’ve seen the Patriots score two touchdowns in less than a minute so I’ll call it a drive. McNabb was awesome that year so they were hardly out of the game.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Grittybeard posted:

The Bengals were pretty good for a lot of the Brady years in the regular season.

I don't think it's insane to think the Pats would have had a few less first round byes had you swapped them with the Browns, even though I agree they'd still have regularly handled the Steelers.

The funnier thing to think about is what the AFC East would have sent to the playoffs every year.

Cleveland Browns 20x AFC east champs of course!

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Antonio Clown

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

How did Brady lose to the Browns
Mangini Magic

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201011070cle.htm

On the flip side:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/201312080nwe.htm

Browns up 2 TDS with 1:01 to go, lose game.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

sweet thursday posted:

You know the Pats are the greatest champions of all time, I know it, and in their heart of hearts everyone here knows it

Wrong, it’s the 46-56 Browns.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Imagine sending CMC in a time machine to play in the NFL in the 50's. Could anyone even tackle him?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Willis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

he knows...
Brynden Trawick has to be a randomly generated Skyrim NPC and not a real person right?