Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Acebuckeye13 posted:

I'm hopeful that Miami/Washington somehow turns into the best game of the week, like when the Browns played the Lions... oh god, 10 years ago?
I remember the Browns/Bills game where Anderson completed like.....2 passes? and they won. What a lovely, wonderful game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

The Chiefs are basically turning every running back they face into prime Jim Brown.

The worrying thing is they're supposed to win when they go up big early. They did that yesterday, and Bill O'Brien, noted idiot, was able to figure out no matter what happens you don't need to panic against this defense.
It's certainly something. I'd quickly blame Spagnuolo but like ah, I think this team is slumping as a whole.

Not even Dave Toub can really get his squad going this year. That's pretty alarming.

Basically hopefully they can regroup and figure thibgs out after the TNF game.

If you've seen any KC media over the last 24 hours, would have thought the Chiefs are the Miami Dolphins :shobon: