Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Wow. How strange and wonderful these two teams must be. That or DVOA is a garbage stat invented to suck off NE.

I think it's a garbage stat that until this year never rated the Pats especially highly during the season vs just looking at the W/L or something.

I don't know if it does opponent adjustments this early in the season either because hoo boy that should bring the Pats down to earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

:patssay: People should try being less bitchmade about how the Patriots constantly make their teams look stupid IMO.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Nodoze posted:

I'd say an indicator of the level of QB play more than anything. Or coaching

Imagine if most NFL coaches understood their own sport.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

really queer Christmas posted:

Yeah this. Granted, I just watched it and still had a giggle.

AB... well hes still poo poo, but it's at least funny

Different AB.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Are we saying good teams injure their opponents more?