Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Kalli posted:

Schedule:

TNF: Giants @ Patriots

Sunday:
Early as gently caress: Panthers @ Buccaneers 9:30am

1pm:
Saints @ Jaguars
Washington @ Dolphins
Texans @ Chiefs
Eagles @ Vikings
Bengals @ Ravens
Seahawks @ Browns

4pm:
49ers @ Rams
Falcons @ Cardinals
Cowboys @ Jets
Titans @ Broncos

SNF: Steelers @ Chargers

MNF: Lions @ Packers - How rare is it when MNF is the best prime time game of the week?

My interpretation of this schedule:

49ers @ Rams - loving LIT

Saints @ Jaguars - maybe worth watching, especially if it's close

Washington @ Dolphins - battle of the stoppable force and the movable object. which 0-win team will come out on top?

Texans @ Chiefs - oh you're watching this one. see if the Chiefs can bounce back from their first loss and get a chance to watch two of the best young players in the game

Eagles @ Vikings - should be a hard fought game. not sure it'll be good or anything

Falcons @ Cardinals - I just like watching Kyler Murray

Panthers @ Buccaneers - Been enjoying watching the Panthers recently. If the Bucs manage to give them a fight it could be a good game

hifi posted:

bargain bin gardner minshew

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Tato posted:

Jesus Christ

it's pretty drat depressing to envision. im thinking a final score of 13-9

gimme all your loving sports franchises, RIGHT NOW

Play
Apr 25, 2006

at the same time I'd like to see Sam come back and see if he can make the Jets watchable. Haven't even seen highlights of their last few games because I'm not into snuff films

Play
Apr 25, 2006

sherm was just getting everyone riled up for the game. seems like it worked

Play
Apr 25, 2006

in elementary school kids would do that same thing and try to trick each other into looking at the finger circle (but only below the waist). i think it was supposed to mean you were gay or something, if you were tricked into seeing it

Play
Apr 25, 2006

EmbryoSteve posted:

Tyler Lockett is saving himself for marriage.

27 year old star athlete virgin

Not trying to judge but lol sex rules

im afraid im going to have to drop him from my fantasy team. sure he's done okay so far, but theres no way itll last with his balls all swelled up like that. he'll have to run his routes bowlegged

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

I think he's still hurt

Not just him but Sterling Shepherd, Evan Engram, Wayne Gallman and I think someone else too

Play
Apr 25, 2006

probably helps to have the biggest, fattest O line in the entire NFL

Play
Apr 25, 2006

He's drat good and his honesty and openness on Hard Knocks was probably the highlight of the entire series.

Basically a younger, faster, more athletic Jared Cook. They got real lucky with him

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Mega64 posted:

There will probably be one once an actual game happens.

a game did happen, yesterday. just because nobody watched it or wants to talk about it doesn't mean it didn't happen

Play
Apr 25, 2006

sweet thursday posted:

Team before spleen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

cant fault his logic