Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Mercury is happy with any dish, except the halibut. For some reason, mercury had a massive uproar the last time mercury came here and ordered the halibut, even continuing ranting after asked why the halibut was a bad idea. So no halibut for mercury, okay?

Iridium is also fond of the shrimp and scallop spaghetti, in fact, it is the ONLY dish iridium will eat at this place! It must be very good.

Rubidium and iron will always order the lightest dishes, then continuously ask if they can sample the other eater's dishes and drinks, respectively.

Titanium always shows up half an hour late, and dominants the entire mealtime with a new wacky story on the last time titanium took the metro when he got promoted.

Helium always orders last, unable to decide on the BBQ barnburner burger or the parmesan chicken patties.

Also, I would like to make a dinner reservation for a group of 6. Carbon-12, carbon-13, carbon-14, carbon-11, and carbon-10. Along with carbon-8. Do you also have a vegan menu? They are very picky eaters but...oh, you do? Thanks. No, YOU have a good day!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
waiter asked sodium if he was ready to order. he said "Na."

Trying

earth: i dunno
fire: i dunno
water: i dunno
wind: taco bell

xcheopis

canyoneer posted:

xcheopis

canyoneer posted:

Waiter asked potassium if she wanted fresh ground pepper on her salad. She said, "K".

Edit: I realised K was better but then got distracted by a shiny object. Funny ol' thing, life.

xcheopis fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Oct 10, 2019

Heather Papps

hello friend

hmmm yes this oak is finely aged, dried to the perfect point! i shall consume it as i shall consume all, for i am ever hungering, never satisfied!

then the waiter burns his hands and then the whole restaurant then the whole world become a single flame

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

Patron: Bring me like a whole friggin barrel of peanuts.

Waiter: Sir, I think you need to read the thread title again.

super sweet best pal

Two hydrogen atoms walk into a restaurant, the maitre di apologizes saying this is a classical restaurant and they'll have to bring an oxygen atom along if they want service.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hydrogen peroxide mixed with sulphuric acid flows into the restaurant and eats up everything organic, like a piranha

super sweet best pal

Going to dinner looking so sharp William Strunk gives me a thumbs up.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

google THIS posted:

xcheopis

super sweet best pal posted:

Going to dinner looking so sharp William Strunk gives me a thumbs up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

google THIS posted: