Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

NikkolasKing posted:

I don't think we've seen any heroes since brainwash kid that have "evil" quirks.

There's Gang Orca, the terrifying monster with a scream that blasts people away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Shinjobi posted:

Yeah but his only way to win would be to knock him out in one go; overhaul's ability to "heal" himself would draw things out, I imagine.

I think King Explosion Murder might have a slightly different tactic up his sweaty sleeves.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

The_Doctor posted:

...Mcguyver?

Eeeeh. Mcguyver solves everything himself. Senku's real science is the friends he makes along the way.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

Junpei posted:

Toga is a cool and good character but I can't say why

In a series where everyone else is all, "I must live up to the expectations these tremendous powers place upon me," or, "Reshaping society requires me to immerse myself in terrible violence," Toga's just jazzed to have a super power. She's gonna kiss all the boys, use her powers to fool all the jerks, and stab everyone who says that's wrong.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

ijyt posted:

Lmao La Brava. "High school crush rejected me? Time for crime :qq:"

Healthier than what many of us did.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

PMush Perfect posted:

Like post in this thread?

She'll see one day wait no, I meant let's do crimes.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Gentle was going to let that steel beam fall on that guy, don’t believe the lies

What was that dude doing wandering into an active movie shoot, what the heck dude.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

NikkolasKing posted:

But Endeavor was still the #2 Hero

Being the number 2 hero doesn't mean you're the second strongest, it means you rank second highest according to an accreditation service. Total cases solved (Endeavor was apparently #1 at that), merchandizing, glad-handing, generally being inspiring, there's a ton of politics that goes into the rankings.

But yeah, High End was crazy strong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

College Slice

christmas boots posted:

Why would you assign Gentle to a clandestine black ops squad if he's just gonna livestream the whole thing?

They took him off Youtube and put him on OnlyFans, so now he only radicalizes people who are already pro-crime.