Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Xelkelvos posted:

I'm going in this blind since I've only watched the first three seasons after my niece said she loved it (her favorite character is Todoroki) and I finally got the time to watch it.

Speaking of which, how important is the movie in the timeline of the show? I haven't seen it and have no idea if it's required viewing or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
Fantastic episode as far as recaps go. It did a great job reintroducing us to the world and it's characters, and setting the tone for the rest of the season.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

*spits my drink all over my monitor* WANT

+1

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

ijyt posted:

Who’s that?

Acid girl.

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
The episode should replace Mineta's bit with more Ashido, in honor whoever said there's not enough Ashido.

Or just anything that isn't Mineta, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
Kind of expected, but that sure was a setup episode. Perfectly fine but I'm anxious to see the meat and potatoes.

Also,

Waffleman_ posted:

Nighteye has a weird fetish.