Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

robot roll call posted:

I think Doc has Adrian imprisoned on Mars. In the first episode when they showed Manhattan on Mars he was building/destroying a structure that looked an awful lot like Adrian's castle.

I didn't even think of this. I thought he somehow had a portal or something to Mars, but this makes way more sense. The only hang-up is, why would Dr Manhattan care enough to keep him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

It's been a while since I've read the original comic so I'm not sure if this was mentioned at all or not, but apparently in Before Watchmen, Nite Owl I was a NYC cop about the same time William Reeves was. I wonder if it'll come up next episode.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

He's recording what's on the TVs, not himself. There's a reel to reel next to him in the next panels.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Didn't Will point his flashlight at Angela when she drove up? I wonder if he got her to get rid of the stool and also raise Judd up higher.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Jay-V posted:

Wow good catch on his name. Also, "Excalibur" is the name of Laurie's Dr. Manhattan dildo. So you have:

"Laurie's ex" -> "Dr. Manhattan" -> "Excalibur" -> "Ex-Cal Abar" -> Cal Abar is Laurie's Ex, Dr. Manhattan :tinfoil:

Holy poo poo.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Nail Rat posted:

An elephant never forgets.

Is Lady Trieu harvesting Angela's memory?

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

HppyCmpr posted:

I feel a little bad for Angela and Cal's adopted children to be honest.

You're aware that your husband is secretly Dr. Manhattan but still decide to adopt two children, either potentially putting them in danger in the future or requiring an awkward conversation when Cal ceases to exist.

"Children, I know you miss your father but in reality he's actually a blue superhuman so don't feel bad." :raise:

Their parents were killed by the 7K, not sure how much more danger they could really be in :v:

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Saw that ending coming a mile away (cutting to credits before the reveal), but still an enjoyable episode. The racists getting lazered was great.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Wasn't there a Peteypedia article pretty much confirming it was him?

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

What the show doesn't tell you is the actual "reparations" the citizens of Greenwood got was "economic development" in the form of a sports stadium built in their neighborhood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

You're right, Emmy's are the objective standard of quality and if you don't like it you're Wrong because it won Emmy's.